38.

It's been 6 months.

all is going well in siya's and adi's life. Adi has resumed his office as well as siya. 

ADI-

I woke up with siya in my arms as I always wish. My WIFE❤️😍.

I kissed her forehead and make my way towards gym. It's 05:00 in morning.

After working out for an hour I return to our room and saw siya still sleeping. Nowdays she feels tired and sleepy. She looks cute. I woke her up -

"JAAN WAKE UP NA"

"PLEASE LET ME SLEEP ADI"

"YOU WILL GET LATE. PLEASE WAKE UP.''

"JUST 5 MIN MORE", while pouting like a baby and how can I say no to her.

and she pulls me towards her and sleep keeping her head in my chest and...

''CHEEEE'', ADI YOU ARE ALL SWEATY. and pushed me away waking up.

''HA HA AHAAAA''

 she got irritate and throws pillow at me.

.

.

.

I got ready and made my way towards dinning where I saw her placing breakfast. It's been 6 months and still can't get enough of her hands food. 

How can she manages both home and office works perfectly. 

I drop her at her firm she established. and you won't believe...

flashback-

2 months after marriage.

siya was making lunch to suprise Adi as he didn't have breakfast as he got an urgent call from his PA.

I made his favourite-

[puri, allo ki sabji, achar , dahi ]

he prefer healthy food but when mumma and siya makes something, he loves it.

She reached his office and feels proud to see her husband's achievement standing tall.

She directly goes to his office without and hurdles as after marriage adi made her come to his office and introduce her to everyone as SIYA ADITYA MALHOTRA.

As she reaches infront of his office, she saw him tense and gets to know that a hacker has attacked their system.

She sees the screen and saw lines of codes and smile.

ask adi to let her see and started writing codes. adi was suprised and soon the issue resolved.

HIS WIFE KNOWS HACKING, THAT'S SHOCKING.

adi hugs her and siya ask him to eat lunch. They both ate peacefully.

.

.

.

Adi reaches his office and smiles thinking about his wife.

-----------------------

Thanks for reading.

sorry for the delay🥺

please vote, comment and share.