8. Adi

I reached home and go towards dadaji's room.

He told me to have dinner then we will talk as it is almost dinner time and our whole family eat dinner together as dadaji's say work is important so family.

I go to my room and change to casual clothes.

As I reached dinning room my whole family was present. Mom was looking somewhat nervous. I thought about what dadaji want to talk but shrug it of as I will get to know after dinner. Let's focus on food as i am very hungry.

After dinner we all sat at living room.

Dadaji started talking, ''you know the friend I visited at hospital.''

''yes, how is he ''

''He is good''' I want you to marry her granddaughter.

you are already 29, I want you to marry now. IT'S TIME TO SETTLE.''

I was shocked. yes, I want to marry but now?

''But dadaji...''

''Do you have anyone in your life''

Ansh- '' kya bhai apne hame nahi bataya.'' [ Brother you didn't tell us]

ME- '' What will I tell you when I don't have anyone in my life'' I have met many girls but just did not feel anything.

dadaji- ''okay, so what's the problem in meeting her. Please meet her once. mere liye [ for me],

mom-'' beta,we are not forcing you to marry her tomorrow. please meet her.''

papa- ''yes beta, aaj tak tumhe kabhi kisi baat ke liye force nahi kiya. kisi ladki se milne nahi bola. please maan jao.'' [ we never force you to do anything or never asked you to meet any girl. please say yes.

I replied, okay I will think about it and go to my room.

I was thinking about all this but I remember the bike girl. Should I meet her? God what should I do?

I was thinking for sometime then a thought cross my mind. I will meet her and say No. and I slept.

.

.

.

It's morning, and at breakfast table everyone wanted to ask my decision but was hesitating about my reaction.

Avni asked me,'' bhai will you go to meet bhabhi.''

I hummed but maine haan nahi boli hai aur tumlog abhi se bhabhi bula rahe ho. [ I did not say yes and you are already calling her sister-in-law.''

haan tho humko pata hai ki aap dadaji ko kabhi mana nahi karte. aur ladki dadaji ke pasand ki hai.[yes, we know you. you never say no to grandfather and the girl is of his choice]

All were happy. I mentally slapped my head, what to do with my drama family.

Mom asked me to go to temple with her.

or which I replied okay.

.

.

.

We reached temple and I asked mom to go inside as I will come after parking the car.

when I was climbing the stairs I hear a very beautiful voice but saw her back and not face and when I reached at front the song ended. [ like in the above video]

I felt strangely peace after hearing the voice. It was so smoothing.

I prayed and saw mom taking to pandit ji[ priest]. I waited for her and saw some kids seeing food items at stall longingly. so, I made the owner some money and made the kids eat.

while doing so I feel someone stare but didn't see anyone.

mom came and we made our way home.

After dropping her I left for my office.

------------------------

please vote, comment and share.

 Thanks.