23. Adi

ENGAGEMENT DAY

It's my engagement today. I am feeling nervous.

I reached living room and saw everyone running here and there arranging gifts and sweets. decorating the house ...

as we left for venue I messaged siya that we are reaching in 1 hour, for which she replied that they are also coming .

As I wanted to talk more but ansh and avni the double trouble duo started teasing me.

And soon we reached the hotel were the engagement will take place.

It was beautifully decor and siya's brother and sister welcome us

It was beautifully decor and siya's brother and sister welcome us. I was trying to find siya but was unable to.

again these two started, KISKO DUND RAHE HO BHAI? [who are you searching for brother]

ARE BHABHI KO [sister-in-law]. and my ears got red. I excused myself from them as mom called me. SAVED.

pandit ji did some rasam [ritual] and asked to call the to-be-bride.

siya came with some girls whomI recognised as her sil shivani  and her friend kriti.

she was looking gorgeous. I was in a trance till she came to stage. this time mom said '' muh band kar le beta, teri hi hai'' [Close your mouth son. she is your's only].

I helped her by offering my hand and she sat beside me.

We were asked to  exchanged ring and cut the cake. Suhani and Advay were excited to eat cakes. I signal ansh and he dimmed lights and I propose Siya an my knees. I wanted to propose her and give her a nice memory. she also bend to her knees and accepted. We exchanged rings and all clapped and sprinkle rose petals on us. 

Their was a big smile on her face which was doing something to me.

I saw two cakes and asked why 2 cakes?

ansh said we liked both vanilla and chocolate and can't choose. so, bought both of them.

I shake my head at their childness.

We cut the cake and feed each other and all were happy. Avni asked me and siya to do couple dance.

shivansh asked all to have lunch and heard siya sigh. she was hungry. I smiled and we sat together.

Only one plate for us and ansh- avni told us that we have to eat from one plate and feed each other.

siya blushed and I smirked. I made her eat first morsel and when she feed me roti dipped in curry with her hands I bite her fingers knowingly. she remove her hand instantly and glare at me. 

I smiled and we finished our lunch  without any further teasing as she was hungry.

I saw everyone busy and I secretly pulled siya towards me and tease her. 

she fooled me and ran away and we all made our way towards home. From today siya is officially mine.

-----------------

thanks

please vote, share and comment.