9. Siya

Happy Father's Day 😊😊

Fathers play an important part in everyone's life. They make many sacrifices for their children's.

Let's do something special for our dad. I baked a cake for my papa and surprise him.

tell me what you will do for your dad?

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and got ready to visit temple to pray that whatever happens will happen for good.

I had wore a white kurti with oxidized earnings and anklets.

I reached temple and I saw a aunty struggling with her saree so I helped her

She said ''thankyou beta'' and asked for my name which I replied '' Siya''.

Then I made my way upstairs and sang a bhajan while praying. I had prayed for dadu's health.

It get crowed suddenly. Pandit ji praised me and gave me prasad. 

I made my way downstairs I saw the guy helping kids and is feeding them. So nice and left for hospital to meet dadu.

As I told him, I am ready to meet the guy he was very happy and wanted to go home.

I became happy that my family is happy.

Dadu called his friend to tell my decision and he said that the guy was also ready to meet me.

Both of them decided that they will come to our house this Sunday to see me which is after 4 days.

I am suddenly feeling nervous.

My family is making preparations and soon Sunday arrived.

dadu had also come home.

      ------------------------

They are arriving at 4:00 pm. Dadu had already informed me about them. The guy name is Aditya and he has a big family. He has small sister and brother. Mom and dad, uncle and aunt and dadaji and also his big sisters family.

will I be able to fulfill my duties? can he be my soulmate?

all these questions , those if's are disturbing me a lot. what to do?

I close my eyes and took a deep breath. and my sil enters and started to tease me.

After some time mom came and save me from her tease and told me to start getting ready.

.

.

.

It's 4, and some cars arrive at our home. Noise are coming from downstairs. Bhai came to take me downstairs. He said '' you are looking gorgeous''

''Thankyou bhai''

[ Siya's outfit]

As I reached, I was greeted warmly and the introduction was done. His family is nice but he is not there. I also got to know that my brother knows them and they are friends. surprisingly the aunty I helped in mandir is also there.

The most surprising thing was, our cuties know each other. They are bestfriend. they study in same school. The baby asked me if I am going to become his Mami cutely. I don't know what to reply but at that moment aunty said saving me, ''aa gaya beta'' [ you have come son]. which I assume my to-be-groom.

I am shocked would be understatement to see the guy. was it a coincident that I had noticed him. Then I remember that where I have seen Ansh-Avni. at ice-cream parlor.

what to do now? He is continuously staring at me. and Ansh teasingly says,'' Bhai puri zindagi hai bhabhi ko dekne ke liya'' [Brother you have whole life to see sister-in-law]

He glared at ansh and we both got embarrassed. 

Mumma asked him to sit and offered him drink.

both our families are comfortable except both of us.

His dadaji said, '' Bachon ko baat karne dete hai'' [ let the children talk with each other]

and dadu asked me to take him to our gardern.

---------------------------------------

[ Siya's mind says as the above video after seeing adi]

please vote, comment and share.

Thanks.