✧ 𝟎𝟒𝟎: Tʀᴜsᴛ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟒𝟎: Tʀᴜsᴛ

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟒𝟎: Tʀᴜsᴛ

MAISIE woke up next to LANDO.

He was in England since about two days and he spend the night at Maisie's place tonight.

It was now about 1 pm so yeah late but as an excuse they both went to sleep really late..

"lando, wake up it's literally 1 pm" She quietly said and after insisting for a few more minutes he finally woke up

They both immediately went to shower because they decided to eat outside. Maisie went to shower first and once finished and dressed up it was Lando's turn.

But, as he was showering his phone rang. Maisie just decided to see who was calling him and then tell him but when she saw the name, all of a sudden a lot of questions popped into her head, and above all she was surprised, but not really in a good way..

"Maisie what-"

"why Grace is calling you?"

"i don't know?"

"she just called you like that? no reason..? you never talked to her?"

"yes i talked to her but it's not often at all and-"

"you talked to her?"

"yeah"

"but wh- why?"

"because she send me a dm one day and i replied"

"oh no"

"what?"

"it's going to happen again? you are going to end up with her?" Maisie talked, it couldn't happen again, not this time, not with lando

"What? no!" Lando exclaimed "you don't trust me?"

"of course i trust you!"

"you heard what you just said? you clearly don't trust me"

"i trust you more than anyone and you know it. But i don't trust her."

"then why were you even looking at my phone?"

"because i wanted to see who was calling you to tell you! that's all! but i guess i was not supposed to see that" Maisie spoke "lando i told you about her. I don't understand"

"i don't understand either. why are you so mad? i did nothing wrong, i just talked to a girl in a friendly way?"

"i don't care if you have girl friends, you can have whoever you want as friends but why her? out of everyone, why my ex-best friend? you said i had nothing to worry about" The girl declared not understanding what was going on, why?