✧ 𝟎𝟏𝟕: Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟ Bʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟏𝟕: Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟ Bʀᴇᴀᴋᴅᴏᴡɴ

MAISIE'S day was clearly not incredible. It felt wrong, everything she did was wrong.

It wasn't her day, at all.

It was now past 3am and Maisie was sitting in her kitchen, her phone placed in front of her. It was actually filming, she was doing a live on instagram, and a lot of people were already here.

"i don't even know why i'm doing this live honestly, but i can't anymore" she started to reveal "i don't know what is wrong with me, but i just can't do that anymore"

"everything feels wrong, i don't know what to do. i'm mentally tired, exhausted. Filming for youtube is stressing me out everyday and it's not supposed to but i don't want to disappoint you all, i don't want to let you guys down. And god i can't deal anymore with all the hate comments i have under my posts, the dm's i receive, i literally haven't done nothing wrong! i do my own thing and that's it, i don't get in anyone's way"

"i don't want any pity or i don't know please. but if you hate me just block me, don't comment, or send me dm's. insult me whenever you want with your friends, your family, the person you know but not under my posts and in my dm's again" she explained

"i'm sorry if lately the video i'm doing are not incredible but i'm forcing myself to film them and i hate forcing me to do something. It's really complicated lately, personally, professionally, i- i don't know why-"

"now i'm maybe saying all this because it's late and i'm on my period. i'll probably regret saying all this tomorrow morning but right now i had to say it" Maisie declared "now bye goodnight everyone" she ended the live and stayed in the silence for a bit, then took her phone back in her hands because she heard her phone ringing by notifications and saw that she received some messages from Lando

"i saw your live"

"maisie can you please answer to me"

"seriously maisie, i'm worried"

"i'm coming at your place, right now"

The girl sighed seeing the messages and put her phone down again. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, it probably was Lando, Maisie took some courage and opened the door.

It was indeed Lando.

"hey, you can come in" she quietly said and as soon as he entered she talked again "so you watched my live.."