✧ 009: sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ ✧

➬ ✧ 009: sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ

➬ ✧ 009: sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ

⁻ ᵐᵃᶦˢᶦᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵉʳˢᵖᵉᶜᵗᶦᵛᵉ

MAISIE woke up and it was way too early, but it was for a good reason! She was on her way to the airport for Singapore.

She did the things she had to do before leaving her house, then went to the airport with an uber she had ordered. Arrived she went through customs etc... then waited for her flight, and the name of Lando appeared on her phone, he was calling her.

"hey" he said smiling even though she couldn't see him

"hey" she said smiling too even though he also couldn't see her "how are you?"

"i'm good and you?"

"tired"

"you're at the airport?"

"yeah, waiting for the plane which is late" she explained "and you what are you doing?"

"nothing, i woke up just few minutes ago"

Maisie was about to say something but she heard the voice through the loudspeaker, saying that the plane arrived and so that the passengers had to go to the boarding gate

"lando, the plane arrived, i gotta end the call" maisie declared as she got up from the chair she was sitting in, then walked to the boarding gate, her phone in one of her hand and her hand luggage in the other

"okay, well good flight and text me when you arrive!" lando exclaimed

"thank you and yeah i will, byee"

"byee"

The call ended and after showing her passport and flight ticket Maisie was finally able to board the plane. She easily found her sit and it was pretty comfortable, she paid for a premium economy knowing that the flight was for about 14 hours, she wanted to feel comfortable and not pressured.

Anyway, she settled in and waited for the captain to announce that she could use her phone, once she could she immediately took it..

[...]

Several hours later...

Maisie was now watching a movie on the screen with the headsets that were available, while eating obviously. She had a choice of what she wanted to eat and she took what she felt like eating the most, and it was actually good. Surprising because the girl never liked the food they proposed on the planes, she never ate it.