✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟒: ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟒: ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟒: ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

MAISIE was happy. Today she was going to see Lando, it has been a week since they saw each other, which yeah wasn't very long but they missed each other.

She was going to Max's place where Lando is, and Maria is also going to be there.

But right now Maisie still was at her place. She went to her bedroom, she searched for an outfit and after a few minutes of reflection she decided to wear a long purple dress with a bare back. She loved that dress.

She then put on her make-up and headed to Max's house. By now she knew the route by heart. Not long after she arrived!

She parked her car and knocked at the door and Max opened it. They walked to the living room where Maria and Lando were,

"maisie!" maria exclaimed

"maria!" maisie exclaimed and hugged her friend "how are you?"

"great and you?"

"good thanks" maisie friendly smiled and looked at lando "hey"

"hey" he smiled as he approached her, and hugged her "i missed you" he mumbled so only her can hear

"i missed you too" she mumbled back and they pulled away

After that they all four sat on the couch and started to talk when Maria went to the toilet and Max to the kitchen to search for something leaving the couple alone in the living room.

"so maisie" lando started to say

"yes lando?"

"how are you? since yesterday?"

They have called each other literally every day this week.

"i'm great and you?"

"good, thanks"

"i feel like i didn't saw you in a while" the girl spoke

"me too, but i think we can do something about it"

"it's not a good idea lando" she told him, knowing what he had in mind. And considering that they wanted to be discreet and that Max and Maria where here, it was not a good idea.