//Chapter-7// •|The Vampires|•

This is the story of a warrior Destined to born in the land of sins minecraft. Betrayed by her own fate. She is the lost End princess.

Hungry for bloody revenge, helped by a friend of her.

If any of her enemies comes infront of her, she is ready to rip their heads apart.

No one knows the face behind the cover.

But one of her Enemy is 'God of Destruction' 'The King of Death'

"What's your name kid"

An immortal God, a devil betrayed by his past.

"You're a Monster a Devil"

"Indeed I'm"

"You took my loved ones away from me you must die" ○

"I had my own reasons"

"I hate you"

"Trust me darling I hate you more"

"Heavens show me the right path to where I'm going"

"You're now trapped with me"

"There's no turning back"

"You'll get tired of running, chasing you will be fun"

''I sinned, We suffered, I beg. Please come back to me"

"Be. My. Queen"

"I'm not the prince of your fairytale dreams I'm devil of your worst Nightmare"

"Are you scared my lady?''
______________________________________

5 years later

The first rays of the sun is the beginning of a new day. The chirping of the birds is making this day more charming. A figure rolled over the bed in search of a comfortable position. She didn't find. She stretched herself instantly opening her blue eyes staring at the ceiling.

She groaned and pushed her ass up from the bed

She groaned and pushed her ass up from the bed. ''Ahhh......''she had a very bad headache. Probably because of the large amount of alcohol she had gulped last night with her crazy companions. ''This.......fucking headache''she massage her forehead with her fingers. Her vision adjusted and she saw many empty bottles of alcohol laying on the floor and her room was totally messed up like a storm itself have destroyed it. She groaned again and slowly set her feets on the cold floor. Some chips were fell messily on the floor. Balloons, multicoloured paper and polyester, cups, plates etc. Nice....now she has to clean up all the mess. She sigh. She took the broom and the dust pan. She started to clean ''This stuff'' she shrieked. After sometimes their was a knock on the door. She went to it before tossing the knob. The door opened revealing Ava.
______________________________________