/chapter-3/ •| Secret evil behind those glowing eyes|•

This is the story of a warrior Destined to born in the land of sins minecraft. Betrayed by her own fate. She is the lost End princess.

Hungry for bloody revenge, helped by a friend of her.

If any of her enemies comes infront of her, she is ready to rip their heads apart.

No one knows the face behind the cover.

But one of her Enemy is 'God of Destruction' 'The King of Death'

"What's your name kid"

An immortal God, a devil betrayed by his past.

"You're a Monster a Devil"

"Indeed I'm"

"You took my loved ones away from me you must die" ○

"I had my own reasons"

"I hate you"

"Trust me darling I hate you more"

"Heavens show me the right path to where I'm going"

"You're now trapped with me"

"There's no turning back"

"You'll get tired of running, chasing you will be fun"

''I sinned, We suffered, I beg. Please come back to me"

"Be. My. Queen"

"I'm not the prince of your fairytale dreams I'm devil of your worst Nightmare"

"Are you scared my lady?"
______________________________________

Author's P.O.V

In the dark Throne room the only source of light was the rays from the redstone torches and the eyes of the adult man sitting on his Throne, but his eyes were closed and his head was resting in his arm and another hand was holding an almost dead cigar between his two fingers. Arm resting on the armrest of the thone. The room was dark like the past of that young man. All the works from his Kingdom and the inquiry about that letter from the intruder made this Devil restless and tired. A little amount of wind was coming from curtains making the atmosphere more calm and shivering but this Devil was in his deep thoughts and doesn't seem to care about his surroundings. Some slow footsteps mingled in the calm atmosphere making their way towards the figure in the Thone. The person kneel down on her one knee. Her right hand on her left side of the chest in respect of her King. "Your Highness"her voice spread over the whole room like a echo in the forest. The person in the throne slowly opened his eyes no doubt that he was tired. His white glowing eyes flashed in the darkness making the room a little bright. His pair of white eyes meets a particular bowed figure. "Nightmare"
____________________________________________________________________________

 "Nightmare" ____________________________________________________________________________