/Prologue/

This is the story of a warrior Destined to born in the land of sins minecraft. Betrayed by her own fate. She is the lost End princess.

Hungry for bloody revenge, helped by a friend of her.

If any of her enemies comes infront of her, she is ready to rip their heads apart.

No one knows the face behind the cover.

But one of her Enemy is 'God of Destruction' 'The King of Death'

"What's your name kid"

An immortal God, a devil betrayed by his past.
"You're a Monster a Devil"

"Indeed I'm"

"You took my loved ones away from me you must die" ○

"I had my own reasons"

"I hate you"

"Trust me darling I hate you more"

"Heavens show me the right path to where I'm going"

"You're now trapped with me"

"There's no turning back"○

"You'll get tired of running, chasing you will be fun"

''I sinned, We suffered, I beg. Please come back to me"

"Be. My. Queen"

"I'm not the prince of your fairytale dreams I'm devil of your worst Nightmare"

"Are you scared my lady?"
______________________________________

Author's P.O.V

Many many thousands of years ago there was a kingdom, named minecraftia. The Kingdom of chaos and destruction. The ruler was named Luis, he has magical powers and the peoples of the kingdom claimed him indomitable as the God himself. You're wondering why the kingdom is called that kingdom of Chaos and Destruction? It's because the kingdom itself was ruled by a cruel king. There were so many rules and you can say that kingdom the 2nd hell. Wondering why? There was only one and one punishment of every crime, that is death penalty. People in that kingdom suffer. Suffer alot. For food, for cloths, for water for everything they suffer. People could not speak freely in that kingdom and many innocent people lose there life for the cruel King. It was just became normal that people died because of hunger.

That king had three sons. Notch the oldest, Steve the middle kid and Herobrine the youngest. Luis first married a simple girl, Rayan and you know, without her consent.
Ha...ha...ha.. funny right?? He then became the father of Notch and Steven(Steve) after which he fall in love with the most cruel Queen The Queen of Nether Ravin. Although Queen Rayan was upset but never talked against about that marriage. Ravin became pregnant with Herobrine. Ravin died while giving birth to Herobrine. He was born with white eyes and that's why people started to claim him as 'The Devil', he was never loved by his father because
his father thought that his birth was the reason behind Ravin's death but he was really loved by his 'emoni' Rayan which always triggered his half brothers. By the time, Notch became the King of Minecraft when he was 19, Steve was 17 and Herobrine was only 7. The God of Aether Zurus gifted Notch 'The End' full of Endermen. Luis wanted to establish Human civilisation in the End by erasing each and every single signs of Endermen from the world because from his childhood he hated those creatures. Notch agreed to that proposal but Steve and Herobrine protested. Lord Luis never gave any shit to them and sent humans in the End.