/Chapter-4/ •|Her protector|•

This is the story of a warrior Destined to born in the land of sins minecraft. Betrayed by her own fate. She is the lost End princess.

Hungry for bloody revenge, helped by a friend of her.

If any of her enemies comes infront of her, she is ready to rip their heads apart.

No one knows the face behind the cover.

But one of her Enemy is 'God of Destruction' 'The King of Death'

"What's your name kid"

An immortal God, a devil betrayed by his past.

"You're a Monster a Devil"

"Indeed I'm"

"You took my loved ones away from me you must die" ○

"I had my own reasons"

"I hate you"

"Trust me darling I hate you more"

"Heavens show me the right path to where I'm going"

"You're now trapped with me"

"There's no turning back"○

"You'll get tired of running, chasing you will be fun"

''I sinned, We suffered, I beg. Please come back to me"

"Be. My. Queen"

"I'm not the prince of your fairytale dreams I'm devil of your worst Nightmare"

"Are you scared my lady?"
______________________________________

Under the dark sky a figure was continuously staring the pink headed girl who had a controversy with The Nether King himself. She was wearing black armour. Her face covered with mask. Her glow in her eyes slowly started to come down until they turned into brown. She unclenched her fists. Her head was covered with a hood that was attached with her armour, covering her brown hairs.

 Her head was covered with a hood that was attached with her armour, covering her brown hairs

(Honestly I don't know how to describe the cloths of Tarvis Queen. So here's a pic so that you can have some idea of her clothes)

The pink headed girl appeared her invisible wings magically to take of but than "Mavis" she heard a familiar voice and jerked her face towards her direction to meet those brown orbs in the darkness. ''Sarah???''she said. Eyes widened a little. The another figure nodded.
______________________________________