Porsche

"What do you mean, Macau is taken?!"

Kinn looked at us, his face changing colour.

"Remember, the drug lord we had offended Porsche? To teach us a lesson, especially you, he took Macau today when he was on the way home. The only thing is, Kim is with him so they both got caught. I came here to bring you guys back. We have to bring Macau and Kim back."

I turned to look at Vegas whose face had turned completely ashy. I gripped his shoulders tightly but he seemed a bit out of it and shrugged me away. We quickly got changed and went back to Bangkok with Kinn.

When we had gotten back to the house, Chay came running to me. I held onto Chay and hugged him tightly. But Vegas just gave us a sad look and walked away.
I quickly went after him. I caught up with Vegas just as he entered his bedroom.

"Vegas.."

"I'm just tired. I am going to take a shower. Then we can plan on how to retrieve Macau."

"We will get them back. You know that right?"

Vegas just looked at me and smiled grimly. He just nodded but didn't say another word. I grimaced inwardly, feeling as if we had just taken 10 steps back again. I was determined to find Macau and Kim no matter what.

Kinn, Vegas and I plotted for a few hours before making our move. We found out that Kim and Macau were being held hostage in one of the warehouses along the outskirts, about 40km from where we were.

We split into 3 different teams, each of us helming an entourage of bodyguards. We decided to split up into different directions, so that our attacks will be from different places.

We moved stealthily and silently, easing into the warehouses. Kinn signalled me and I went off to look for the boys. We figured I be the best person to look for them as I was sure that Vegas would kill anybody in that room just for touching his brother.

Just as I reached the room, I heard fights break out in 2 different places simultaneously. I focused on my task on hand though I heard Vegas screaming.

Bloody fuckers must have gotten to Vegas. I gripped my hands tightly and focused on retrieving Macau and Kim. I pushed a gun into Kim's hands and pushed him to get Macau out. He nodded. He went off. I then took after the fuckers who were hurting my Vegas. I reached the spot only to find it scattered with dead fellows but also my Vegas lying down there, bleeding out profusely!

"Vegas!!' I ran to him, grabbing him in my arms slowly. He looked up at me and tried to grin, but it died out. Before he closed his eyes, he just muttered "Macau?"

I nodded my head, signalling his safety. He smiled then closed his eyes. My eyes widened as I realized I was fighting to feel a pulse but I couldn't feel any.

"VEGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I SCREAMED OUT LOUD.