Porsche

I was with Kinn at a meeting which was rounding up when Macau entered the room.

"Can we talk Phi?" Macau asked me.

"Hmm sure Macau. What's wrong?"

"I don't know if you know. But thought you should. P Vegas is moving to Nattachiput for 6 months or so. He claims he's going there to just look after the business but I think he's just doing it to avoid being here."

I looked at Macau stunned. I turned to look at Kinn who just nodded his head. I sighed. I looked at Macau.

"Macau, look I'm sorry. I can go talk to.."

"Don't bother. He wouldn't listen to you. But yes. You can be sorry. Very sorry. Thanks to you, my brother is moving away from here. And there's nothing I can do about it. I hope it makes you happy. You have your brother with you whilst mine is moving away. Fucking far from me."

Macau was pissed, so pissed and then he just stormed off. I heard Kinn sigh softly and he called Kim, possibly to fill him in and to ask him to go check on Macau.

I looked at Kinn who just glared at me. Finally, he muttered, "Go sort it out Porsche. Stop being an idiot."

I nodded and ran off. I went straight to Vegas's room but he wasn't there. I went around looking for Vegas's room until finally the help filled me in. I knocked on his door. I heard Vegas's gruff voice beckon me in.

"Vegas.."

Vegas turned around in surprise, not expecting to see me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I heard..  you were moving to Nattachiput. Why?"

"It's work Porsche. We have businesses there and I want to focus on that part for a bit. Plus it's under my control so yes.."

"You can still look after it from here too. Why go all the way there? Macau is extremely upset about it."

"Are you here because Macau is upset about it or because you are?"

I kept quiet, looking at Vegas. But I didn't answer him, which definitely backfired on me.

"Don't worry I will sort Macau out. You don't have to come all the way to speak up for him. You don't have to worry about us. We will be fine. He will be. I will be. Now if you are done, you should go Porsche. Go back to work."

"Vegas. Can't we talk about this?"

"Funny, how you are asking me now to talk when you never gave us a chance from the start. And made all the decisions on your own. You know how much I care about you right?"

"Vegas.."

"And yet, you didn't even want to talk to me about it. You just made the decision to leave me. Now you make the decision to tell me not to leave? Just go. PORSCHE. Go."

Before I could react, Vegas pushed me out of the room and locked the door on me. I screwed up so badly and now this was biting me in my ass.

Vegas was shutting me out of his life and there was nothing I could do about it.

Fuck my life.