Prologue

- war of mayo

" This..."

teeth clenched hard enough to shatteredat any moment.

Red. Everywhere was Red. Everything befor ehis Eyes was staine with scarlet blood.

His left arm was gone . However he doesn't feel anything. Chung Myung doesn't feel pain. The Pain of his body can't compare to the turmoil in his heart.

Chung Myung look around saw everyone die. His sahyung ,sajae,sajil all dead.

corpses are everywehre.

"...Sahyung Jung Mun " He discovered His sahyung corpse.

" ....Sajae....."

"sajil...." People he saw daily are all dead.

His eyes still keep looking for one person. The person he care about the most. The person that is very important to him.

His gaze land on a body of a woman whose clothes are stained with red blood.

" Hye-in!!!!!"Chung Myung screams and run to pick up the person he shout for and hug her with his one arm. The person in his arm look very terrible. Her face is full of blood. Fortunately, at this moment she is still breathing even though it's weak.

"I'm exhausted ,Chung Myung. My eyes are heavy"

Hye-In the woman who is known as the blomssom fairy or The Fairy of Mount Hua by commoner due to her beauty and her way of winding her sword ,but known as The Fenghuang by People in murim said with blood coming out her mouth

"stop!!!! "

Chung Myung said to her while hugging her and blocking all the blade that throw at them

" Chung Myung .............. I hope you can return to our sect. Stay alive , Ok "
She said weakly. Her breath became weaker and weaker by seconds.

"Chung Myung, If it is fate ...... let's meet again. let's meet again at Mount Hua. I'm sorry , I can't fight ......by your side anymore.."

Tears continue to flow from her eyes.

" Chung Myung ahhhh, I lov....."
without finishing her sentence , her breathing stop. she's no longer open her eyes.

One of the strongest has gone.

watching the person who grow up with you die in your arm ,he feels desperate.

He knows. He knows all along that Both of their feeling are mutual,but none of them take any step forward.

Regret. He can only have remorse.

If he took one step forward . if he asked her to be his wife. If only he opened his damn stubborn mouth and tell her he love her.

At least they will have happier memories,right?

Chung Myung clenched his teeth.

Everyone are dead except him.

Their  sacrifice are  noble sacrifice. Their dead are glorious.

Chung Myung's gaze locked on to the perpetrator, the one who had roused his unfathomable rage.the leader of the Heavenly Demon Sect: the Heavenly Demon5.

Even in this hellish scene, the Heavenly Demon appeared supremely serene.

Was it satisfactory? Would the dead rest peacefully?

They would not. She would not.

Even if they did, Chung Myung couldn't.

"How unfortunate, disciple of Mount Hua Sect. If only you could get out of here, you could boast of your achievements."

"...Shut your disgusting mouth."

Chung Myung gripped the sword he'd pulled out of his shoulder.

One step.

Another step.

At the end of a long and terrible war, Chung Myung limped towards the Heavenly Demon.

"Remember this, disciple of Mount Hua Sect." Chun Ma's eyes seemed devoid of emotion, even as Chung Myung approached. "This is not the end. The Demons will return. And when that happens, the world will be conquered by the Demons. The Demons can never be stoppe—"

The Heavenly Demon's head fell to the ground.

Chung Myung crushed the head of the Heavenly Demon, eyes still open.

The war was over. The world would remember their victory. But Chung Myung knew: there was no victory here. No one won this war. Everyone are dead and he has no more strength .

Chung Myung raised his head to the sky.

Now Mount Hua Sect would be buried on this mountain. All the disciples had followed their masters to death. All that was left were the children, who knew nothing about Mount Hua Sect.

"Hye, It seem like i can't hold it anymore. I'm exhausted too. I won't be able to return to Mount Hua" Chung Myung fell onto his side.

And I'm sorry, Sahyung Jang Mun. Sorry love Chung Myung's vision faded.

--------------

◠ ̫◠: Feng Huang is a chinese phoenix.

◠ ̫◠: This is Chung Myung Pov. In later chapter most of them are Hye-in's Pov.

◠ ̫◠: This is the first English ff I've ever written. English isn't my mother language ,so I'm still lacking so i hope y'all will understand, Thank You