𝟬𝟬𝟮

SKY ESSENCE JONES,20

Sep/30/2023

5:36 PM

"It's a shame and I can't blame myself, keep on lovin' you. You do it differently!" Sky and her Roommate Samara sang along to the lyrics of the song.

"You putting your chest into this song, who hurt you?" Samara asked, laughing as she pulled into the space of the gas station.

"Too many people," Sky sighed, rolling her eyes as she put her shoes on.

"Nah no, I'll just run in and get what you want. Text me." Samara said, smiling at her friend. "Thank you," She smiled.

Happy that she had finally made a genuine friend that she met in school, She nodded as Samara walked into the store after grabbing her purse.

Sky needed a good friend after all of the shit she had been through. After 3 long tired years, Sky was able to get through cosmetology school. She met people who had her best interest at heart.

She loved this experience, this new era in life.

She was sad it was coming to an end, but now she was looking for places to stay. She was in her grown woman bag now; she didn't wanna be under her mother and Jay forever. Even though she loved that they helped her through everything.

Mommy♥️

Hey ladybug, just checking in on you

I'm good, like 10 minutes away

big news today!!!

If it wasn't for her mother's support, Sky would've been lost in this whole thing. She didn't have anyone else to depend on, When she was about 7 months into her pregnancy, It was like Josiah just went ghost on her.

He blocked her on every social media platform and Imessages. She and her mother would reach out to his family members on social media, but they all would ignore them. She didn't put a lot of pressure on him, her mother wanted her to put him on child support. Although something in Sky couldn't allow herself to.

She was still in love with him even after he hurt her and her child like that. and to distract her mind from that, she spent her whole pregnancy reading, learning about herself, and her baby. She became a different person, she went through a spiritual change within herself.

Her fingers rubbed the green crystal necklace around her neck to symbolize her daughter. During her pregnancy, she learned about crystals, and for some reason, they sparked an interest in her.