𝟬𝟬𝟭

SKY ESSENCE JONES,17

Jul/10/2019

9:20 PM

"I missed you," Josiah mumbled as he leaned his head against the headrest of his driver's seat. His hand rested on his girlfriend's thigh soothingly rubbing it.

"I missed you as well," Sky smiled twisting her curls around her finger.

She had a lot on her mind, but being around her man now felt like heaven.

She needed to get away from her family, school, and anything that was stressing her out right now.

He was down in her city a few weeks ago when she first got out of school for summer break.

They would either be in his car or at his mother's house since that's where he was staying.

They would do some innocent couple things, also something his or her parents wouldn't want them doing.

But they were both young, having fun and in love. Maybe too much though.

"I gotta get you a ticket someday." he smiled, running his fingers through her curls.

Sky had just freshly graduated high school, while her boyfriend~Josiah was already in his first year of college. He was a basketball player who had a promising future.

He played for UCLA, as a starting point guard.

He was a very well-known player, he got lots of attention and love from other players, and plenty of girls.

Sky trusted her man, she knew she had a good one on her hands. She stayed loyal to him so he did the same.

For all 4 of her high school years, she and Josiah were the "it" couple of their high school.

People still wondered if they were together, how they were so good together. She didn't pay attention to the boys,m sliding in her DM's nor to the girls throwing themselves at her man.

Although their relationship wasn't always so good, Josiah wasn't a good person when it came to things like loving someone else.

He was a very complicated person, but she loved him through all of his flaws. He was her first love she didn't know anything other than him.

But she was torn right now, Everyone told her that long-distance relationships never worked. She was Houston while he was in Los Angeles, California.