CHAP-14 HAPPY

Vegas POV
I felt my eyes opening as I feel a heavy weight on my chest. Fuck it hurts... I slowly started moving my hands as I felt a very very soft hair under my finger. The smell of the heavy weight on my chest is soooo awesome. Am suddenly feeling soo great. As if all the sorrow from the last 5 years of my life has been totally eliminated. I also feel a Lil more muscle. Just like how much I had in my past. Before my angel left me. Nooo... Before I made him run away from me... Before I commited the grave sin...

But the smell is soo familiarly comforting my heart and soul. I slowly opened my eyes to see Pete sleeping in my chest. Is this the reality???

Nope it's a dream.

Pete is now in relationship with Liam.

Am a no one... A mere ex...

Wth???

Then y on the earth is he on my chest???

What is happening???

Pete:AI'VEGAS STOP MOVING WILL UH??? U TOTALLY DRAINED ME OUT IN UR OFFICE TODAY... NOW U R NOT LETTING ME SLEEP... PLZZ SAY THAT U R KIDDING ME LOVE....

Ohk this is beyond the levels of understanding... I last remember falling near mom's grave. And now I woke up with Pete on my chest calling me love???

Wtf???

Arghhhhhhh...

Pete:BABE MOVE ONE MORE TYM NOW AM BREAKING UP WITH UH.. MY ASS HURTS LIKE SHIT DAMMIT. AND U R THE ONLY REASON...

Vegas:ME???

Pete:NOPE... ITS MY BOYFRIEND!!!

Vegas:HUH??????

Pete: BABE U SERIOUSLY HV THE AUDACITY TO ASK ME THE QUESTION EATING ME UP IN UR OFFICE VEGAS. PLZZZ DONT MOVE NAAA...

(LOOKING UP TO VEGAS AND GIVING THE EVER SOOO BEAUTIFUL AND CONVINCING PUPPY EYES)

I WANNA CUDDLE U PLZZZ... UMMMAA 😘💋

Author's POV
That's it. All Vegas needs to surrender is the beautiful puppy eyes of Pete. He laid hugging his boyfriend. Pete slipped in to a slumber easily. Then Vegas checked Pete's finger. It's still there. Actually when Pete was dead... Mrghum... When he ran away, vegas got the ring. Then he got the ring melted and mould in to a perfect earring. He also had his ear pierced for that ring. Now he touched his ear, the hole is absent and Pete is wearing that ring.

Everything is soo strange. But he had a hunch. He kept quite as sleep consumed him only when the clock turned 2:30 a.m.

Next day
Vegas woke up and started to get ready to the office. Though his behaviour was absolutely soo fucking strange, Pete didn't ask anything. MAY BE WORK STRESS was his explanation to his mind. Pete now came forward to give a good bye kiss to Vegas. Just like before.  Their lips touched each others and Vegas held on to Pete's face and waist for his dear life. A tiny tear drop left Vegas's eye. Thay actually went unnoticed by Pete as Vegas immediately hugged him. Then Pete walked vegas to the car. Vegas, with a good smile on his face, waved a good bye and then he started off to the office with a still very confused mind. He reached the office and saw his secretary. That's it. Everything clicks. Now. Jay is alive and is standing before him with the same dress.

Sooo it can only mean one thing. He time traveled. It can't be actually called time traveling as it is not something scientifical. But wt brought him back was some superficial power. Maybe the old lady. He doesn't know. He knew this is the chance given by the fate and time to him to not loose Pete once again and make his mistakes ryt. He snapped out of the trans when he heard...