CHAP-13 LETS TALK

Author POV
When Pete let these words out, every one in the room was just too stunned to speak or move. Pete... The very person who begged kinn not to even mention Vegas's name wants to directly talk.... But... Liam understood that Pete who already accepted his fate wants to clear air with every one. Soo he didn't mind it. He bent forward and placed a gentle and loving kiss on Pete's forehead with tears in his eyes. But knew Pete well... he is a great acceptor of anything except for being betrayed or lied to of course... He himself went to bring Pete to Vegas.

In Vegas's room...
His mind was thinking many things...

Why is this happening to me???
Is Pete really soo sick???
Why Pete???
Why is he sick???
Why ..... did he leave me??
Is there anything wrong I did??
Why did he not clear things with me if I did something wrong??

Is Jessi their adopted child....

I believed Pete soo much....
I loved him more than anyone ....
But how come he went away from me faking his death, making me suffer for 5 long years...
Nope plzzz.... This better be a joke....
No... No... No...
😭

When he was sooper drowned in his thoughts, he heard a knock on his door.

Vegas:WHO THE FUCK IS IT???

His blood is boiling. He is loosing it sooo badly. His mind is a mess and now the knocks are just tooo disturbing.

Liam:ITS LIAM...

Okayyy... Is this foreigner here to just show off his boyfriend who is my...... I don't know ex??? Nope we did not breakup.... but he just left me... But we r not together... Wt the hellll????

ARGHHHHHHHH

Liam: VEGAS PETE WANTS TO TALK TO U...

Vegas: HUH?????

Why would Pete want to talk to me??? Now??? After all these years???

I Slowly walked out of the room as I already regained my strength to walk. My foot slowly took me towards Pete's room and just when I entered the room I suddenly heard that door locked. It must be Liam. Pete was laying in bed, he is actually only half laying on the bed. He gives his beautiful dimple smile that is sooo charming. It was soooo hard not to hold him on my arms.

I immediately rushed towards the sweet person in front of placing my lips on his making him gasp. He took a sharp breath in. He did not open his mouth as I feel his hands pushing me away. But being the stubborn person I am I kept licking his lips like his lips are some kind of candy while hugging his not soo petite frame to mine...
Well his lips are still sooo soft...
He slowly opened his mouth for a breath as I grabbed the opportunity to push my tongue into his mouth. We started to eat each others mouths as I felt his hands creeping in to my hair pulling me closer to himself. Now we r completely laying on the bed as I got on top of him still kissing him and cherishing this beautiful taste of his. He pulled my hair further making me feel many things .... it's been quite a while I felt them. But alll these snapped when I heard....

How r uh???
Ai'Vegas...

Ohhhh.... it's my dream... just a dream.... he belongs to someone else now...

It's been so long I heard my name coming out of his mouth. The sound of hems calling out my name is still lingering in my ears. After analysing him very carefully I started to answer as the tears started to bring in my eyes as my cracked a bit.