CHAP-3 SORRY PETE

Author POV
Vegas slowly started to realise what actually happened in the past few minutes. His horny insane self leaving him only pushing him into a harsh reality that he cheated on his boyfriend. Vegas started feeling Very very guilty. But loss already happened. He quickly started dressing up himself making sure he wasn't looking fucked up and also asked his assistant to dress up properly. He kicked his assistant out of the office room and threw himself in his car racing the accelerator to reach home quickly, confess his sins and apologize to his boyfriend. The boss looked really horrible and terrified. It was really something new for the employees in Vegas's office. But they knew not to stop the insane person. Vegas is a maniac after all. Vegasus eyes started brimming with tears partially blocking his vision while he was in a hurry to reach his boyfriend. He felt so stupid for the first time in his life for giving in to his physical desires and completely neglecting.

Soon Vegas found himself on the streets of minor mansion. But his mind was not yet ready to get detached with his lovely boyfriend. Though he was feeling really and very very stupid for his action he was not ready to loose his boyfriend. He found it a bless when Pete chose to stay with him after all the nonsense and cruelty he has been put through. All because of Vegas. He could not hurt such an Angel . Only the thought of Pete weeping because his boyfriend cheated on him, was tearing Vegas heart apart. He has been in front of the mansion in his car fighting with his consciences weather to confess his mistake or not. His mind was literally begging him to say everything but his heart was not ready to lose the Angel. He wiped his tears from his face with the tissues available in his car. Everything in his life was all about Pete. When pulled out the tissues from the tissue box, he started to put some work to his brain and decided to fire his assistant. When Vegas realised that he was sane enough to get in front of Pete, he entered the mansion and went and search of his boyfriend. The lovely angel was found in the kitchen humming a country song while preparing some dinner for him and his boyfriend. His silky soft hair bouncing up and down because of all the dancing the little one was doing while humming. He looked like a true Angel with A beautiful dimples on his cheeks and an amazing smile on his face. He looks even lovelier, because of his outfit, the cat headphones on his head while the kitchen lighting was doing a perfect job showing of the beautiful features of little beautiful person here in front of Vegas eyes.

Vegas POVI walked into the mansion which is now called my home because of Pete

Vegas POV
I walked into the mansion which is now called my home because of Pete. My beautiful boyfriend was looking so beautiful in the kitchen while cooking and humming his favourite song from the countryside while the lighting was making him look even more pretty. How can I ruin in the smile on his face by confusing my sins?? I can't afford to have that smile wiped out of my Pete's face. Looks like he did not notice me coming in. He is so immersed in cooking. He looks so beautiful. I went to him slowly announcing my presence by back hugging my boyfriend. His bodyguard instincts kick up immediately as he started to fight me but immediately relaxed when he found out that I am the one hugging him. He is slowly started kissing my face that is now swollen because of all the crying. I don't know why, but I feel that I Am slowly destroying my love life with my baby. I slowly pull him into my arms and started weeping on his shoulder crying my eyes out. Though he was super confused about all the crying because I never really cried in front of anyone he choose silence which are actually really really grateful for.