CHAP-8 TRUTH!

Past....

A VERY WRONG PERSON WITNESSED AND VIDEOGRAPHED THE SCENE THAT IS ACTUALLY NOT A SECRET BUT THE BOSS AND SECRETARY DUO WERE DEAF AND BLIND TOWARDS THE ENTRANCE OF THE OFFICE. THE PERSON SHOT THE REQUIRED CLIP AND LEFT THE PLACE TEAR EYED. HE IS SOOOO HEARTBROKEN TO WITNESS EVERYTHING.

Author POV
Pete is now sitting on their bed in the room as he keeps replaying the video he received from not so strange number. He decided to leave Vegas for good. The other night when Vegas actually confessed and his sins and was sorry he he felt a bit relieved. But now watching his husband do it again and his office was breaking his heart into millions of pieces that can never be joined again. Tears keep flowing from his eyes finding no limits or boundaries as his mind screams at him to let out the emotion. He just could not believe eyes at all. But his heart is not really for an explanation or a cover up Vegas will supposedly give him. It is actually just 1pm and he was preparing some snacks for him and Vegas for the movie night he planned for later. He received this video and kept replaying it. He decided to leave Vegas and made his steps quicker. He quickly messaged Vegas that he will be staying at major mansion to night and see him first thing in the mrng. It was just to buy Pete some tym to escape completely.

He quickly decided to leave the place as it's suffocating him to death. But he just saw Macau hvng tears in his eyes. Macau was seated on the couch of their bedroom silencing all the sobs. His heart is shattering in to numerous pieces knowing about everything. He just couldn't handle his life without the care Pete gave him. Pete knows that he just got recovered from his depressive period of life. He is just starting to live like any other teenager would but he is loosing another person now. Macau treats and loves Pete more than he does to Vegas. He just couldn't break this person's heart. Pete treated macau like his own son at tyms. He meant a lot to Pete. He expected macau to stop him but...

Macau: PETE U SHD LEAVE BEFORE HE COMES. ILL TAKE CARE OF HIM. HE MIGHT NOT GET THE WORLDS BEST CARE BUT HE'LL BE JUST FINE WITH ME BESIDE HIM. IT KINDA HURTS BUT ILL BE A BIG BOY NOW. I'LL MISS U SOO MUCH PETE. I LOVE U PHI'SAPHI🥺😭

The duo just took each other into their arms consoling their own heart while consoling the one in their arms too. It took them quiet a while to calm down from the pain they r gonna have. But Macau didn't want to say goodbye to Pete. He just hugged his most lovable person and Pete kissed his forehead. Macau immediately left to his room with tears that r blinding his eye sight now. Pete understood Macau's hurt feeling and intention of running. He quickened his steps leaving the mansion and the person who will soon turn into his once safe place.

He let TANKHUN know abt him going to island secretly just to irritate Vegas. Or he said so. He said he just want visit the place he grew up. Tankhun just thought that it was bcoz he lost his grandma few months ago. And absolutely yesss, Tankhun who is also soo ready to irritate the minor fam brothers agreed immediately to cover him for a week. He had a hunch abt this though. Bcoz Pete sounded weird in their call 🤙. But he just shrugged it off as he is sooo intrested in watching HIDDEN LOVE currently for 49th time very successfully. Pete took the opportunity and took a plane ticket using his huge savings. He immediately took off to....

Pete safely landed in America. After a long journey. He felt contended after knowing he is almost 14,000kms away from Vegas. But he knew he need to do make some more steps to be away from Vegas. But it's just yesterday he got to know about everything. Sooo he just decided to plan everything for soon. Pete know about everything happening from the very beginning. There first sex was already informed to him by one of his friends who is also Vegas's staff in the office. Ryan is Pete's friend. Ryan already told him about everything that happened in his bosses office and shut his mouth to everyone else. He knows how to talk and who to talk. And Pete cannot get any more grateful for this. He got to know about everything on the night when Vegas passed out in his arms crying. After putting Vegas to sleep Pete called Ryan to know if something is wrong in the office and got you know about each and every detail that he was kept blind to. But he forgave Vegas almost immediately as he saw how he was regretting all his actions. Every single tear that flew down from his eyes to the face and his swollen eyes tell him about everything Vegas was feeling that night. He made sure Vegas was not suspicious about anything and kept trying to talk to him when Vegas was at home away from work. He understood that Vegas was truly feeling very guilty about his every single thought. He was so contended about Vegas feeling though it pinched his heart that he got cheated on. He felt very bad for that but he just shrugged the feeling away. They made up after almost two weeks and Pete is more than happy for the love still staying constant between them. But directly witnessing his boyfriend doing someone else once again totally broke his heart. That tears Vegas shed the previous morning felt like crocodile tears. It became too much for him to still stay and comfort someone who is basically cheating on him knowingly.

He is now so devastated. It's been 4 days he came running away from his boyfriend and his cheating attitude. He started regretting everything he has done for Vegas. Every single time he closes his eyes to get some sleep the video he witnessed started replaying in his eyes. This causing tears to flow non stop from his eyes. He decided to start healing from his heartbreak. He know that he need to stay away from Vegas at any cost just to keep his sanity. He called his ex-Boss and explain situations to him clearly.  Kinn clearly comforted Pete. It almost felt that the older brother is consoling his younger brother. Actually the major family head is very mad at his cousin for cheating on his very close friend more like a younger brother. Pete means a lot to the family. They treat him as a very own family member without a blood relation. Seeing Pete cry like this made his heartbreak to no extent. They came up with a plan and started executing it. They decided to keep it a secret from Porsche as well. Though he wanted to kill Vegas for acting so cruel and cheating on his brother, he decided to let Vegas alone on Pete's begging. It is true that if you bodyguards went on a mission to find and clear the mole of the Theerapanyakuls. So Kinn planned on a little accidents and arrange the fake dead body that exactly seemed like Pete. And managed to convince Vegas that Pete is no more..... And to make things even more convincing, Pete sent his ring. The ring they bought as a promise to stay with eachother... Tankhun questioned kinn about Pete being in the south. And Kinn told him that he didn't go to the village and it was just a coverup. It's not like Tankhun, Porsche or Vegas, none of these ppl will let Pete go ryt??? Kinn also cried a lil and feigned some guilt in order escape from any kinda suspicion from the family members. After all each one of them are born and brought up or at least brought in the mafia atmosphere itself. And plan was very successful as every fam member fell for it. Macau who was very well aware of Pete's escape also acted very well. But all his tears were true as he loves Pete wayy too much to bear the distance tooo...

These are the rings

These are the rings.
White 🤍 for Pete.
Black 🖤 for Vegas.

***************************************

Just this cute pic 💓💓

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Soo please do vote my story and yess plzz encourage me by commenting below .
Make sure to follow.
Open for requests...
Byee peop's🥰
Love you😊