𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅

Jisung felt melancholy

Jisung felt melancholy. But he knew why, it was because the letters that always lifted up his mood weren't delivered to him for three days. So maybe melancholy wasn't the word. Jisung was feeling glum; glum that Miss Mysterious, LHR, his letter's author wasn't in school for three days meaning no letters. No letters equals a sad Jisung.

However, he percervered. Much thanks to his hyungs though for their uplifting words. Jisung sorta confidently walked into the school. This time it didn't rain causing him to have a good feeling.

He entered his maths class and waited this time 30 minutes. He asked to go to the toilet and yet again the teacher let him. Jisung went to a corner, hiding him but at the same time allowing him to get a clear view of the locker. His foot tapped in a pattern whilst he stared at the locker. Just when he thought all hope was lost, he heard footsteps.

He turned his head towards to the direction of the footsteps and he saw a short girl with short brunette hair. The girl stopped towards his locker and looked around before taking out an envelope from her bag.

"Lee Harin?" Jisung cautiously spoke out whilst making his way towards the girl. Instantly she froze. Harin slowly turned around to see her crush there, catching her in the act. I'm done for she thought.

"Heyyy..." Said Harin. She, not so secretly, tried walking backwards slowly to escape from this awkward situation yet the boy noticed.

"Wait, don't go anywhere. Are you the girl writing the letters?" He asked. Without thinking, the girl quickly shouted no slightly scaring Jisung.

"I mean, it's not me. I just deliver them you know like er.. a pigeon delivering a letter... yeah a pigeon. That's me." Excused Harin whilst laughing awkwardly. Avoiding eye contact with the taller boy.

"How then are your initials LHR too?"

"My sister! Yep! My sister actually likes you. Her name is Lee... Haerin!" Exclaimed the Lee girl. Not gonna lie but she felt kind of proud of herself for making such a believable lie, not. Thankfully, Jisung didn't catch on the lies.

"Ooh, so your sister is called Lee Haerin? What year is she in?" Asked Jisung.

"She's in the same year, we just don't really talk to each other so you probably didn't know."

"Where is she-" Said Jisung before getting interrupted by Harin shoving the letter in his hands.

"Anyways! I'm gonna go know, don't want the teacher worrying. Bye!" Harin said and quickly turning around, speeding away from Jisung and out his sight. He sighed but he instantly became delighted when he realised that he finally knew who wrote the letters. He smiled to himself and opened the letter.

Dear Jisung,

Sorry for not writing to you for three days. I was off because unfortantly I was ill but I'm back now! Don't worry Jisungie, it won't happen again! Of course I was thinking about you adn I felt sad that I couldn't write to you for three days straight, IT WAS LIKE TORTURE TT

But I'm back and booming in business. I'm so eccstatic for the upcoming dance performance and I'm sure you will look totally stunning. Despite this letter being quite short, I'm going to end it off here. Keep practicing hard and remember most importantly remember to smile as I need something to admire besides your handsomeness ;) EW OKAY BYEE

Sincerely From,
L.HR

Jisung couldn't help but smile at the letter. He's so ready to meet this girl Lee Haerin!

────── NCT TRILOGY storiesʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟬𝟵 | 𝟭𝟬 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

ʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟬𝟵 | 𝟭𝟬 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯