𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖾𝗌

Park Jisung was super excited for the upcoming week

Park Jisung was super excited for the upcoming week. Him and the Dreamies with be learning new choreography that they will perform in front of the whole school for end of the first school term. Jisung was known to be extremely enthusiastic and passionate about dance. Whilst thinking about the dance, the boy couldn't help but think about the mysterious girl that has been writing letters to him. She, in the first letter, wrote how she loved when Jisung danced.

Even the slight thought of her being in the crowd, cheering for him, made him blush. Jisung didn't know why his brain reacted like this. He didn't know who she was, what kind of person she was— he virtually knew nothing about her besides what she stated in the previous letter. The male was shocked at how he reacted, blushing, overthinking about some girl. To calm himself down, he began telling himself that it was just because something like this was happening for the first time.

Yes Jisung has had many confessions in his time as a student but he never got letters from girls that didn't directly say that they love him or that they have this strong delusion that Jisung and the writer are meant to be together because destiny.

Regardless of what Jisung thought, he had to carry on with his day. The Dreamies met up in one of the practice rooms to discuss the choreography but Jaemin had different plans.

"Sooo... our Jisung has been reciving love letters from Miss Mysterious." Jaemin started, mischief glistening in his eyes. Jisung's eyes widened in disbelief, Jaemin had just thrown him under the bus.

"Really?" Chenle gasped. "You didn't think to tell your bestie?" he faked sobbed. Jisung just awkwardly smiled and shrugged before apologising.

"Do you know who is it?" questioned Jeno. As a reply, he shook his head.

"She gave me clues about her on the last letter,"

"What clues?"

"She has brown hair and she's in my English and literature class."

"Intresting, well we can talk later about this girl, let's leave the poor boy alone and get on with the dance." instructed Mark like the true leader he is.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣

A tall boy huffed and puffed, exhausted from the choreography. He trugged in the empty corridor to his locker. A nervous yet elevated feeling blossomed in his chest— the letter. He opened the locker door and there it was, the pink envelope he has been getting for the past two days.

Without a second thought, he unveiled the letter.

Dear Park Jisung,

This is the third letter and I must say I quite enjoy this, I don't know though how you necessarily feel. I've decided to start adressing you Jisung because it feels more comfortable to say Jisung instead of your full name all the time. This isn't out of disrespect though so if you don't like it then, well I don't really know how you can tell me not to. You can figure it out.

Enough of the waffling, lets get on with the clues.

Clue number three
• I'm shorter than the nations average height for women.

Clue number four
• We have met before you helped me with my books, we actually first met in the libary where me you and you had a conversation about of all things, chocolate.

Clue number five
• My initials are LHR

Clue number six
• I transferred late to the school last year.

Oops... I've might of given quite a few clues this time, it's fine. This is now where I say goodbye and get ready for tomorrow's letter. Goodbye Jisung and I hope you have a nice day.

Sincerely From,
L.HR

Jisung unconsciously smiled whilst reading the letter. Now he now just needs to think more about the clues. Who are you Mysterious LHR Girl?

────── NCT TRILOGY storiesʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟬𝟵 | 𝟭𝟬 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

ʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟬𝟵 | 𝟭𝟬 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯