𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐱. 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗆𝗒 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝗈𝗎

A boy named Park Jisung felt super nervous

A boy named Park Jisung felt super nervous. One, he is going to perform in front of the whole school. And two, Lee Harin will confess her feelings to him. At least that is what he thinks.

"Okay, Dreamies, you are up in 2 minutes!" Announced a staff member. The boys huddled up and put their hands together.

"Yo Dream!" Mark began the chant resulting in all the boys replying with "jjeoro jjeoro hey!". They all laughed and hyped each other up. The group exchanged encouraging words before stepping onto the stage.

The moment the boys began one by one stepping on the stage, everyone started cheering loudly. Then when the music began playing, silence. As if the whole areana got mesmorised by their dancing skills. One of them people was Lee Harin herself. Not Lee Haerin. Not Lee Harin's sister. Just Harin. The girl who began liking Park Jisung after he helped her with her books. The girl who thought her crush meant nothing to the icon Park Jisung. Oh how wrong she was.

Screams and shrieks filled the large room as the boys heavily breathed at their ending pose and everyone began clapping. The Dreamies never fail to impress people. Mark being their "unofficial" leader thanked the pupils and staff for watching their performance. The guys went backstage when all of a suggest a girl named Kim Sooyoung entered with a letter.

"Is Park Jisung here?" She asked. Jisung nodded and raised his hand.

"Harin asked me to give you this letter." Said Sooyoung whilst handing him the letter. He shot a confused look to his friends, they gave him an action to open the letter so he did.

Dear Park Jisung,

It saddens me tremendously to say this but I'm leaving. My dad is a businessman and he upholds our whole family so me and my mum have to follow him everywhere. That's why I've been moving around a lot.

I really thought that this time I would stay in Seoul for good, after all it's the capital, but I was wrong. I'm getting forced to move to Sejong. I don't want to sound dramatic or anything but I actually found myself in this this.

I'm going to miss you. It sounds stupid I know but I will. You were my first every crush— unless you could Byun Baekhyun from EXO. My feelings are very strong towards you and writing these letters were the only way I could express myself comfortably.

I was never the best speaker but for some reason writing on paper became so easy for me. I could say anything I wanted without getting judged. I'm truly thankful that I got to experience something like this and I don't regret anything. Well maybe besides not writing to you earlier.

Goodbye Park Jisung and thank you.

Sincerely From,
Lee Harin.

Jisung shot his head up frantically looking around hoping that Harin will be somewhere around.

"She's in the parking lot, you might catch her in time." Said Sooyoung before walking off. Jisung nodded and instantly began walking, ignoring the cheers of his buddies.

Walking began into speed walking, speed walking to jogging and then jogging to running. He quickly made his way towards the parking lot and there she was.

A short brunette girl with brown hair just about the open the door of a black Mercedes.

"LEE HARIN!" Screamed Jisung. He surprised himself with that scream, he didn't know he had it in him. Harin turned her head towards the shouted and smiled when she saw who it was.

Panting, Jisung finally caught up to Harin. The two stared at each other for a minute with smiles on their faces.

"So you are Miss Mysterious? Why didn't you tell me when I first saw you?" Questioned Jisung.

"To be fair, I didn't think you'd fall for it." Chuckled the girl. Jisung rubbed the back of his head and shrugged his shoulders with a little smile.

"I guess Renjun was right, I am quite dense."

"Yep, he was right..."

Silence hit them but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was more like they were just admiring each other. Trying to get most of the situation. They carried this on until Harin's dad hurried her up.

"Wait Harin, before you go. I just want you to know that I like you. I know that I might sound weird when I say it because we barely talked to each other but the letters really resonated with me. I really enjoyed them and I really want to dat—" Jisung began explaining but he cut off when Harin hugged him. At first he didn't know what to do but then he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tight.

"Me too... we can stay in touch and keep it slow, okay?" Mumbled the brunette into his chest. Jisung nodded, burying his face in Harin's hair. Oddly enough, it smelt like strawberry.

The two pulled away and Harin stuck her hand out. Jisung was slightly confused but picked on what she meant; he reached into his pocket to get his phone and unlocked it.

Lee Harin then carefully took the phone out of Jisung's palm, adding her number into his contacts and saving it as "Letter Lover ❤️". The boy laughed at the contact name and once again hugged her.

"Call me. We'll keep in touch." Grinned Harin and slowly pulled away.

"Goodbye Park Jisung."

"Goodbye Lee Harin."

Lee Harin turned around and made her way into to car, not without turning back round and running to Jisung— giving him one last tight hug.

Now definitely, Harin walked towards her car, opening the door, sitting in her seat and closing it behind her. Despite her windows being tainted black, Jisung waved goodbye knowing the girl was doing the same.

He watched the car become smaller and smaller until he couldn't see it anymore. Just like that it ended. But now instead of regretting it, Jisung was happy because now he's technically dating Harin. The boy bounced up and down and strolled back to the school.

────── NCT TRILOGY storiesʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟬𝟵 | 𝟭𝟬 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

ʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟬𝟵 | 𝟭𝟬 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯