𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐢. 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇

Park Jisung was part of the Dreamies, a popular group in his school, so naturally he was known around the whole school but never in a million years did the boy think he would start getting love letters from an unknown girl everyday

Now Park Jisung found himself standing in front of his locker with a pale pink envelope adressed to him. He looked at the envelope with confusion, who is it from? Jisung shrugged it off, making a mental note to open the letter at home. In conclusion, the letter was shoved in his bag and forgotten till he sat on his bed and unpacked his bag.

The boy sighed before opening the envelope.

Dear Park Ji-sung,

You must be very confused with what this letter is about. Basically after multiple conversations with my friend, she advised me to write this letter to you. I honestly don't know what to write in this letter since it is the first time I am doing something like this.

I've began liking you since the beginning of my school year, at first it was just admiration for your looks, which might not sound the best but we move on, and then seeing you dance with your friends opened another feeling and my admiration began being a crush. It was an innocent little crush that I didn't think much of it until you helped me with my books when someone knocked me over.

I'm not sure if you helped me out of pity or that people were staring and laughing. However, I felt that little crush turn into a proper liking. I know I might sound delusional or like one of your fan girls but I felt something at that moment. Anyways, Park Ji-sung, I'm not sure if I will write more of these letters but I geniunly hope you the best.

Sincerely From,
H.

And being the awkward boy he was, the poor boy was left with a blush and a sleepless night from him over-thinking everything.

────── NCT TRILOGY stories
ʿ ★。# COPYRIGHT © -𝐖𝟎𝐍𝐖𝟎𝟎 ʿ𝟬𝟵 | 𝟭𝟬 | 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯