Questing

AN: all characters in this fanfic belong to Rick Riordan.

Will's POV:

'This is going to be my first quest with Nico!' Will thought. 'I can't wait!'

He quickly pushed away all thoughts of death, and looked forward to his time alone with his current crush. Nico DiAngelo.

He sighed. It was currently night and he was in his cabin bed. He couldn't sleep. Tomorrow morning, he and Nico would say goodbye to the other campers, and begin their quest after breakfast.

Then he actually started thinking about the quest itself.

The sons of day and night,
The bearers of dark and light,
Will lead the sun and stars,
And find what's hidden in their hearts.

(AN: Yes, I did write the sun and the stars, as a joke to the official solangelo book, by Rick, himself.)

Possibly the shortest Oracle he ever heard.

But there was no mistake about who it meant. The night and dark was obviously Nico, you couldn't get much blacker.

And the son of day would mean one of apollo's kids. And he was the only one of them nico at least seemed to tolerate.

But who was the sun and the stars? Nico was obviously confused, though he tried not to show it.

'He can be so cute sometimes.' Will thought, then started blushing when he noticed what he was thinking.

'I need sleep.' He thought as he shook his head from his embarrassing thoughts, soon it was plopped down on his pillow as Will forced himself to sleep.

AN: I have only read the first few books in the pjo series, so please don't blame me if some of this doesn't line up. I have received quite a few spoilers though, so I do vaguely know what's going on. Any spoilers you have, feel free to write down in the comments. Also, this is my first fanfic, so I might not be the best writer, but thanks for reading. I will post whenever I feel like it right now, but eventually I will have a schedule.
- Skya