𝟏𝟐𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄,𝟎𝟏𝟐

❝ don't catch feelings  ❞

 ★ Y/N JUNE★5teen " JUNEY "

Y/N JUNE
5teen
" JUNEY "

Juney sat on her bed squeezing her pillow and letting out small giggles it was the day of the dance and she got ready

Juney sat on her bed squeezing her pillow and letting out small giggles it was the day of the dance and she got ready. She swiftly changed into a black fitted shirt and low waisted jeans with some slides.

She grabbed her bag and hopped in her brothers car, "so that black kid huh" Martinez say squeezing the wheel. "Not now" she says. "Whatever you say puta" he mumbled as they pulled up to the school.

She walked into the hall and saw Maya talking to herself in the mirror "so you got a date yet?" She asked with a toothy grin. Maya just smirked and walked away.

She heard a faint chanting.

"Fight fight fight"

She walked further down the hall to see brandy and Dustin fighting on the halls floor next to him was a sigh and y/n  favourite chocolates. "Will you go to the dance with me"

"She's my girlfriend dumb ass" Dustin shouted "not if I can help it" he shouted back. Before Brandt grabbed a hand full of Dustin curls and pulled. "FUCK" he shouted.

"Break it up you too" the teacher shouted pulled the apart.

10 minutes before.

Brandt walked into the school holding flowers and chocolates with a "will you go to the dance with me?" He asked around.

"have you seen June?" What you seen y/n? Anywhere" before he locked eyes with Dustin "what the fuck are you doing?" Dustin shouted "asking y/n to the dance the fuck?" He shouted back.

He pushed Brandt as he dropped the flowers "you know shes my girl right" he pushed again. Dustin grabbed the sign and ripped the sign and before Dustin lashed out and threw a punch at Dustin jaw he missed and Dustin hooked him.

As they started fighting Dustin locked eyes with juney . He clenched his jaw. Before he could say anything the sports teacher broke it up. Brandt noses was all bloody and Dustin had a cut on his lip.

Y/n walked up to brandy before slapping him. "I will not go to the dance with you" she says. She grabbed Dustin and walked him to the nurses office.

She sat him down and helped him get cleaned up "you need to stop getting yourself into trouble" she giggled. As she looked at his lips she could feel the tense between them as his eyes stuck to her like glue.

She finally looked up at him and he went for the kill he started pushing his lips against hers whilst holding her jaw. They pull away after a minute or so

"Your so pretty" he breathed. "Your so sweet" she says. "Come on let's go to class." She smiled before holding his hand as he walked her to her cooking class.

At home

As her aunties cousins grandmother and mom helped her straightening her hair and do her make up and get her into a cute outfit. They finally opened the door to Dustin who was wasting a white button shirt and diem shorts.

She walked down and he immediately went in to hug and kiss her but saw her brothers and just ended up kissing her hand.

"You look stunning my girl" he says handing her a rose. "Such a gentleman" her mother says. "he was raised to praise women not degrade them" his mom says walking in.

"He was raise right" her mom smiled buy that small interaction they knew they were gonna be friends.
After taking photo for the family albums they arrived to the school hall wear everyone was dancing and socialising "let's dance" pulling her on the dance floor.

"I'm thirsty" she says whispering into her ear "I'll be back" he whispered back. She stood there awkwardly before a tap on her shoulder as soon as she turned around she regretted it.

It was Brandt "I'm sorry" he says "didn't you learn from the last beating?" Dustin says as he placed his hand on her waist. A slow dance started playing and she turned to Dustin as placed her head on his chest and her hands around his neck while his hands were on her waist and his.

He slowly hummed to the music. She grabbed his hands as they ran away fro the dance and into the halls running hugging holding hands before they reached the oval laying on the grass looking into the sky and star.

He kissed her forehead.

AUTHORS NOTE🗣️💋

HEY GUYS,
Sorry I haven't posted in 4 months..... that's my bad I promise I'll try and update mkre for next season just a heads up that they were 14-15 now next season/book they'll be way older like 16-17 so they'll be more drama and stuff.

And sorry for the spelling mistake that's also my bad love you guys so much🤍🤍