𝟗𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝟎𝟎𝟗

| NEW CHARACTER |
DREW MARTINEZ
AGE:15
FACE CLAIM: Benny Rodriguez
Funny,sweet,
🇩🇴 x 🇪🇸

❝ don't catch feelings ❞

 ★ Y/N JUNE★5teen " JUNEY "

Y/N JUNE
5teen
" JUNEY "

"HEY! I'm you sub" the substitute teacher speaks changing the whole topic of about World War One to about Black history

"HEY! I'm you sub" the substitute teacher speaks changing the whole topic of about World War One to about Black history. She figured a way to drown out all the loud chewing the screaming the laughs and so forth.

Till "hey I'm Drew" she looked up to see a awfully tall Spanish boy he had a really nice smile. "You may take a seat next to Y/n" he walked over as all the girls eyes follows him as he sat down. "Hey I'm Drew" he says with a smile.

"Im Y/n June but people call me June or juney" she says with a welcoming smile. "That's a nice nickname" he says as she smiled again "you have a pretty smile" he said as he looked down and looked back up at her.

"Aww thanks" she smiled, she looked at him longer as he grew red. But then "hey miss sorry I'm late I had wrestling" dusty says with his bag on one shoulder. She smiled at the sight of him "yo who's this?" He frowned a bit "a new student" she says looking at drew.

Dustin felt threaten by his nice hair and tan skin. "Oh cool I'm dusting long" he took his hand "Drew" and they both smile. As Dustin had to find a new seat Y/n and Drew were sitting at the back laughing at his and hers jokes which was lowkey pissing Dustin off the poor boy had to listen to the sweet giggles of his girl.

His. Girl. The girl he had to fight for.

"Call dismiss" the teacher shouted as the all walked out "uh juney!" Drew shouted "juney? Really?" Dustin whispered in her ear. "Yeah what's up?" She smiled. "Can I hang out with you guys I kinda have no one" he says with a small smile.

They found a spot of the fields, "guys I'll be back I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" she announces. The two. Boys nodded  and she left

"She's cool" Drea says to Dustin who was already threaten by his prince and now starting to hate him. "Yeah I know, I love that girl too bits" Dustin says as he grew more and more defensive.

"She has pretty eyes" drew added again, "is she single" Dustin was trying so hard to keep his cool but it was getting to hard "not for long" he mumbles

"huh?" He questioned "no" he says As drew smiled and she sat back down. "¿sabes español?" He asked
Her eyes lit up, "Sí" she says they had a whole conversation in Spanish whilst Dustin sat there more confused than a mother fucker.

"English please" Dustin says "sorry Dustin" she says looking at him in awe. He leaned on him while she fiddled  with some sticks. They sat in a comfortable silence. "You wanna work on our project today?" Juney asked "yeah" he says as he played with her curly hair.

"I like your natural hair better" he says with smile "awe thanks Dustin" she smiled drew could feel the tension between them but he knew he could win her over. Even though it was his first day this kid

Had a pain to have y/n June