𝟕𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍, 𝟎𝟎𝟕

❝ don't catch feelings ❞

 ★ Y/N JUNE★5teen " JUNEY "

Y/N JUNE
5teen
" JUNEY "

"You good?" amaru asked whilst looking at June laying on her bed "no" she breathed "what's wrong" he asked "I'm on my period" she says softly

"Oh nah" he says to himself one thing about amaru is that he couldn't stand the sight of blood.he told her to get changed and so she did she changed into into a baggy pair of cargo pants and her brother black shirt lastly her converses.

She walked down stairs "can you write me a bit for sports?" She asked dj " sure" he smiled swiftly turning jordan a around "yo Marty get a pen" he shouted. "Hol on I got one" Oscar's through back.

Dj caught it and wrote a note, and they all got into Jordan's car.She walked out with her black back pack and sat in the car. Slowly humming.

They saw how tired she was and decided to get her, ice cream she smiled widely. As her brothers truly cared for their little princesa.

After they ate their ice cream and talked shit about their non existent parents. They finally dropped her home. All five of her brother walked her in and it didn't help that Oscar and Martinez were full of tattoos.

They walked her in, jordan was the only civil one and talked "sorry for her absence in the first period we had some difficulties at home" he says with a smile as the office man was shaking recognising Oscar from the news.

"Bye sis"
"See ya june"
"Love ya"
"Adios princesa"
"Have fun in this shit hole"

They all say before leaving her she turned around to be greeted with Brant she looked at him and walked straight passed.

I walked passed Maya "hey May-" she trailed seeing the note on her locker it said I am Japanese. I frowned cause mostly everyone knew that "maya's Japanese,,that's so weird" some back ground character said "and a pimply ass bitch and push back" juney said making a cringed face.

"Yeah that's so weird I bet she eats all kinds of gross foods like fish heads Ew" he says laughing. "Abs you look like a used chopstick" y/n defended Maya again.

"And this you guys are an explain of  racism and I would like everyone to acknowledge this-" she was cut off my Brandt and some other kid pulling their eyes back "I am Japanese" when y/n saw it was brandy her heart sunk. They kept saying more and more racist comments an

One thing she thought was "I'm about to beat this Bitch up"  she grabbed his collar and slammed him into the locker "you wanna get on?" She says aggressively she had fire in her eyes and Brandt had never seen this side of her at all.

"What's going on here" the teacher asked until Brandt broke loose and ran away with his bitch ass friend "someone put this on my locker" she says on a sad tone before ripping it off.

"Who is responsible?" The teacher asked everyone point at Anna and Maya face grew sadder and looked like she was about to cry. "Seriously" was the only words she could spit out. Maya laughed

Y/n sat at the bottom of the stairs with Maya holding her "jeez dummy what happened?" Shuji asked she cried more and y/n held.

Few seconds later

They all sat in a abandoned boat smoking weed they passed it to y/b and she took a long hit and passed it Maya and she was about to bite it. And she mad an exsue we all talked "didn't you guys hook up?" Evan asked "yeah" shuji trailed, "mhm" she nodded awkwardly.

They all talked about how Maya can get her lick back. We all walked up to Maya whilst y/n went to confront Brandt. Y/n walked up to Brandt and slapped him "what the fuck" he says holding his cheek.

"Why the fuck would you do that to Maya" she shouted "what's wrong babe" he says grabbing her waist.

" Brandt Touch me again and I swear to god you won't be dealing with just me but my brothers so I advise you to back the fuck off" she shouted hitting his chest.

She walked away but that wasn't stopping him from liking y/n, so that leaves it brandt was out of the picture but some one who was fresh out of a relationship is single and ready to mingle.

"Yo Y/n wait" Alex shouted at y/n "oh hey Alex" she says without her smile for once putting those cheek bones to rest. "You wanna hangout tomorrow night" he asked "sorry I can't I'm pretty tired sorry" she says continuing her journey out the school doors

He brother sat there whilst their little sister looked like she was about to cry.