𝟓𝐈𝐕𝐄,𝟎𝟎𝟓

❝ don't catch feelings ❞

 ★ Y/N JUNE★5teen " JUNEY "

Y/N JUNE
5teen
" JUNEY "

Y/n woke up to a busy morning, Oscar had his court hearing for armed robbery and y/n had boy problems

Y/n woke up to a busy morning, Oscar had his court hearing for armed robbery and y/n had boy problems. Guess which one is life changing.

She got changed into a low riser jeans with her black g string and a black shirt not forgetting her black and white converses all this black is because she mourning  the fact that her dumbass can't pick between the two.

She sat in class "today class it's your mandatory community service!" Teacher says happily as he groped the chalk board. "More like community suck this!" Brandt shouted and y/n unamused.

They all went on to the list,  and I saw that the fashion show was taken and y/n eye slowly twitch she took a deep breath, "and wrote here name down for litter duty by the river and guess who's names were already down.

Y/n wanted to die on the sport but couldn't why because she can't she's to hot for that, she sat down with a spiritual lady who basically talked about global warming and weed and y/n loved her vibe maybe because she a dark skin women with a large Afro and waist beads

"Yo you wanna get breakfast first?" Dustin asked she nodded "can I come too?" Brandt asked "no" Dustin says before giving him the dirtiest side ye the bell and rung and we all got changed.

Juney got changed into baggy jeans and a tight tank top. Dustin y/n Brant Alex and Miranda a all went to the milkshakes bar to grabbed breakfast before the king day picking up rubbish.

"So who won the fight" Miranda says breaking the Awkward Silence but making it more Awkward. Brandt and Dustin shouted, "what was it about anyways" juney asked "wel-" Alex was cut off by staying kicking his shin from under the table,

Alex clears his throat "none".

There food came they ate and headed to the river to pick up rubbish they had so much fun fucking around. Dustin started to kick water on y/n so her in Aussie self proper rugby tackled him into the water so followed shirtless Brandt and Alex.

I'm pretty sure this water was holding several stds and eight different diseases but that okay at least they were having a great time until y/n took off her shirt and got back in.

Everything changed, she floated stood in the water letting it all soak in the feel of air and nature until something touched she turned around and punched them it was dusty "oh my god dusty" she shouted.

"You good" he says holding his check "I'm so so sorry" she says before pulling him into a hug she kissed his cheek.

And everything was moving in slow motion for Brandt as Dustin stared at his and winked. Then it clicked "where did Miranda go?"

"This is some good weed" the community service instructor says and she paused the blunt to Miranda.
"I didn't know you was cool like that" she says laughing. They both laughed.

As the other kids just sat there waiting for their clothes to dry. Y/n bent over to pick up her shirt and showed her thong. "You got a fat ass shawty showing through yo pants n shi" Miranda says laughing with her eyes red.

"Girl" she laughed, she turned around and realised the boys were still staring until she cleared her throat intentionally they all looked away. "Dawg" she mumbled.

They had a picnic on the grass and dusty head was on y/n lap as she tied his hair with hair ties and made him a flower crown. He smiled

I'm so glad we get to do this for the whole week dusty thought to himself. I hope I have my turn with her Brandt also thought.

The two boys were fighting over one oblivious and in-deceives girl