17. Lights Out

"Hey Wally~" he looked up from his drawing.

"Y/n! Where were you?" He hadn't seen her once that day before now, and it was near midnight. He debated looking for her, but instead cleared his mind by drawing like usual.

"I just... went out," she seemed different. Her hair was disheveled, and her words sounded a bit slurred together. Like she was tired. She giggled and cartoonishly flopped on the couch... on top of him. "Yer really soft. I like you."

"Uh, you're acting a bit silly, neighbor."

"Silly? What a funny word!" She giggled like a madman, and grinned like a lunatic. Not letting him out from underneath her, she hugged him like a teddy bear. He couldn't help but blush.

"Where did you go out to?"

"Mmm, I don' really-remember..." it was obvious she was extremely drunk. Even he could tell.

"Neighbor, I think we should get you some water," he struggled to get out of her grip.

"I'm sleepy."

"No, you need to sober up first."

"You're so soft and squishy," she smiled lovingly and held him up to her face.

"Y/n, what are you-" she smooched him right on the lips and held him back up again. His face was red; a lopsided grin on it. She just beamed at him as if nothing happened; continuing to hug him teddy bear style. Quickly shaking his head and getting a hold of himself, he got to work getting out of her grasp.

"It's cold." It most certainly was not cold, but she took of her sweater. Followed by her shirt. And her-

"Y/n stop!" He grabbed her hands before she could somehow manage to unclip her bra. She just stared at him. Confused, and innocent, and cute... but he couldn't think like that. He needed to diffuse the situation, not make it worse. "There, there, stay calm," he didn't know if he was talking to her of himself at that point.

They stayed like that for a while. The couch wasn't spacious, but moving to her bed would've been rather risky. If she fell asleep there was a chance of her having a blackout, and then neither of them would know what happened that night before she came back. So he just kept there, pressed to her nearly bare torso. It wasn't the most ideal situation, but the best at the moment. Though, he kind of enjoyed it. It made him giddy in a way he'd never thought about before. It just felt so dirty when it really wasn't. Probably because he was created in the seventies, but he didn't think too hard about what was proper and not.

It was, for the most part, uneventful save for a few mumbles from the girl. It was just some nonsense about city life, or the neighborhood, or him.

She stirred a bit. Finally getting out of her half asleep trance, she was quick to exclaim, "Wally? What's going on?"

"Y/n! Feeling better?"

"I just remember going to a bar, and getting a taxi..." she was really sleepy, but definitely a lot more sober.

"You better be going to bed."

"Yeah. I didn't do anything weird, did I?"

"Not much out of the ordinary." She got up, realizing the situation.

"W-Wally, why am I topless?!" He did his giggle at her flushed face.

"Well, that part was a bit out of the ordinary..."

"Wally!"

~•~

571 words

"This one's a bit short, but I've been working on a really "lore heavy" chapter. I wanted to make reader an affectionate drunk, but in the story they don't drink much so I dedicated a chapter to their light-headedness. I also wanted to switch it up with Wally's pov. Did you like it? Comment and vote if you did and I'll see you next chapter!"

- Coffee