🍃Nehal And Aakash 🍃

Recap...

Y/N hugged Ishan and said, "Me too, Ishan. We're going to have an amazing journey ahead. Let's cherish every moment."

And with that, they continued to enjoy their time together, grateful for the love and support they had found in each other.

Recap ends ..

*New morning...sun rose above...and today Y/N was too excited because her besties were coming over..Kriti...and Riddhima*

*Y/N checked her phone and there was a message from Ishan...and Kriti..*

"Good morning babes...wakie wakie"...was ishan's message..

"Are janwar ladki...tu so hi rhi hogi abb tak...uth Jaa...hum log pauchne Wale hai ..time se airport aa jana pick up krne..." was Kriti's message...

*As Y/N saw Kriti's message she jumped out of her bed in excitement...*

"Woah...agr late hui...to pakka...Kriti meri Jann lene wali hai..."

*Y/N did her daily routine...and dressed up to pick her friends from the airport..*

*As soon Y/N was walking towards the lobby Nehal and Aakash..were already standing there..*

"Are bhabhiji aap kaha jaa rhe ho..."questioned Nehal..

"Vo meri besties aani wali hai...unhi ko pick up krne Jaa rhi airport "...Y/N said...

"Aap akele Jaa rhe ho...hum dono bhi chalte hai sath mai...aise akele to nhi Jane denge aapko"... Aakash said..

"Haa... vaise bhi hum dono free hai...aur abhi Ishan practice kar rha...hum logo ki practice ki time late se hai...so we can join you"... added Nehal...

"Accha thik hai chalo...but ekk baat yaad rkha...meri besties par nazar nhi...got it..".. Y/N said..

*They all went together to pick Kriti and Riddhima... chatting during the whole ride...they reached the airport*

*Y/N called Riddhima...*

"Haa.. riddhi kidhr hai tu...mai airport pauch gyi.."..Y/N said no the call..

"Piche to dekho".. Riddhima said..as she was already standing behind...

"Kriti!... Riddhima!!! Oh my gosh, it's been forever! I missed you so much," Y/N exclaimed, pulling them into a tight hug.

"Y/N, I can't believe we're finally here! I missed you too," Kriti replied, her eyes brimming with joy.

*Nehal and Aakash were lost...lost in the beauty of Kriti and Riddhima...*

"Hey.. Aakash said Kriti...

"You know me".. questioned Aakash..

"God...aapko kon nhi janta...LSG wale match mai...to 5 wickets lekar kamal kar diya tha aapne"...said Kriti..

Ohh... Thankyou.."... Aakash said...

*As they stood there, Aakash couldn't help but blush,*

Nehal, mesmerized by Riddhima's presence, chimed in, "Hey Riddhima...hey Krti.."

"Hii..Nehal..."replied Riddhima..

"Ho gya tum dono ka..Kriti and Riddhima...inse bach kar hi rehna...phele se hi puri planning karke aye hai ye Aakash aur Nehal...bade tez hai dono.."...Y/N said in a sarcastic tone..

"Kya tu bhi Y/N...kitne masum lagte hai dono...jhut ka beizzati kar rhi Nehal ki"...said Riddhima..

"Haa haa...abhi se hi Nehal ki chamchi ban rhi tu...accha chal abb sari baatein yhi kar legi"...Y/N said..

"Haa haa chlo yarr...jiju se bhi to milna hai"...Kriti said..

*Nehal picked up Riddhima's luggage...and Aakash picked up Kriti's luggage..*

*They all went towards the MI apartment.. after sometime they'll reached the apartment*

"Yarr mai bhaut thak gyi hu... please abb merko mera room bata de..aaram kar lu jakar...phir sham mai jiju se bhi to milna hai"..said Kriti..

"Hey...let me help you with the rooms...Y/N bhabhi aap jao...mai inko room bata deta hu...aap bhi thak gye hoge"... Aakash added..

"Are beta...bhaut tez ho tum dono...jao jao..batao do inko rooms...and remember my warning"..Y/N said..

"Jii bhabhiji zarur..I know well.. about your warning...aap tension na lo"...Nehal added..

*Aakash and Nehal... went towards the elevator...and reached 3rd floor...*

"Hey..so this is room number 46...humara room number 47 hai...if you want any help... you'll can come to us"... Nehal said..

"Yaa sure... thanks Nehal for your help...by the way...to be truth...you are very cute...like when I saw you on television I thought you are not so much cute...but in reality...I have to mention...you are literally so cute"... said Riddhima..

"Ohh... thanks...yarr television mai bhi cute hi lagta hu...aap nai to bezzati bhi kardi"... Nehal said...

*Meanwhile Aakash and Krti were lost in each other's eyes...not uttering a single word...they both felt a spark of feelings in them...but soon it was broken with Nehal's voice...*

"Aye bhai...bas ho gya tera shuru...abhi abhi to ayi hai Kriti...nain mattake chalu hai tere"...Nehal said..

"Are nhi nhi..aisa nhi hai...vo to mai bas...vo aise hi".. Aakash said... while stumbling with his words..

"Haa haa..chal chal...bhanae mat bana"..Nehal said while teasing him..

*On the other hand Kriti was blushing hard... they'll went in their respective rooms*

If you don't know who Aakash Madhwal and Nehal Wadhera are....

NEHAL WADHERA

AAKASH MADHWAL

AAKASH MADHWAL

So this is how Kriti.. Aakash... Riddhima..Nehal met...many of you were having this confusion...abou Aakash is the character or not... so I cleared your doubt..with this chapter...hope you'll like this...so some love and support...do vote and comments 💗