🧡LSG vs MI💙

Recap...

Are are..tum dono to chote bacche jaise rone lage...rona nhi tha na...galti meri thi...mujhe time laga accept krne mai.." Surya said...

"Nhi jiju...it's fine...I am happy that you finally accepted us"... Y/N said...

*Surya... Ishan and Y/N hugged each other...this was the most special moment for Y/N...*

Recap ends...

*It was a match day again...and Y/N was too nervous as it was LSG vs MI...in the previous match LSG won by 5 runs...this match must be the revenge one...and all the MI players were practising with every possible effort...*

Y/N went towards Jiju's room...and knocked on the door...Surya opened the door...he was fully prepared to leave for Chennai...MA Chidambaram Stadium...where the match was going to be held...

"Are Y/N tum yaha...tum thi soch rhi ho na mujhe match ka darr lag raha...don't worry baccha...mai iss barr fully assured hu apne performance lo lekar..." Surya said to Y/N...

"Par jiju..yaad hai na pichle match mai kya hua tha.. unhone hume 5 runs se hara diya tha...so this match must be the revenge one..okie??"...Y/N said...

"I promise Y/N...aur tu meri chor... Ishan to merse zyada pareshan lag rha hai...tu zara uske paas jakar...thora samja usse.."..Surya said..

"Bilkul, jiju! Main Ishan ke paas jaungi aur use samjhaungi. Woh match se phele bahut pareshan ho jata hai. Y/N assured Surya...

Y/N then went to find Ishan, who was pacing nervously in his room. She walked up to him and said, "Hey Ishan, don't worry too much about the match. Jiju is fully confident in his performance. We'll definitely take revenge this time!"

Ishan looked at Y/N with a mix of anxiety and hope. "You really think so, Y/N? It's hard not to be nervous after what happened in the last match."

"Are Ishu dekho...purane match ke bare mai socho hi mat...bas itna socho ki hume accha perform Krna hai"..Y/N said..

Y/N ye playoffs hai...agr ye match hum log harr gye to MI IPL se direct bahar ka rasta dekhegi... we'll not play IPL then... Ishan said with a nervous tone...

Y/N understood Ishan's concerns and replied, "I know it's a crucial match, Ishan. But remember, MI has a great team and you'll work hard to reach this stage. Let's focus on giving the best and trust in the abilities. MI got this!"

Ishan took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves. "You're right, Y/N. I can't let fear hold us back. I'll give it my all and fight till the end. I believe in our team!"

Y/N smiled, relieved to see Ishan's determination returning. "That's my boy! Let's go out there and show everyone what MI is capable of. The entire Mumbai Indians paltan is cheering for us!"...

*Everyone was ready to leave for the airport..Y/N's airport look*...

Y/N's airport look*