❤️‍🔥Do you love someone?❤️‍🔥

Recap...

*Ishan broke the kiss....*

"Ye to cheating hai Ishan..."Y/N said while smiling...

"Everything is fair in love and war babes..." ishan said while giving a smirk to Y/N...

*Ishan then left Y/N's room...and Y/N was still lost in her own world...she blushed and said..." Ye ladka na mujhe deewana bana dega"....*

Recap ends....

*New morning and Y/N woke up rubbing her eyes...her room filled with the first rays of sunlight lit up her room. The dawn chorus of melodic bird songs drifted in....*

*Y/N checked her phone...there was a message from Ishan and Surya at the same time...She first opened Surya's message...it was written..."Y/N as soon as you wake up... come to our room.. Devisha and I want to talk something important to you!!!"...*

*Now Y/N opened ishan's message...it was written...."Still lost in yesterday's kiss....wakie wakie it's morning babes...*

*Y/N was happy and nervous on the both side...as Surya has called her to talk something important...*

*Y/N leaves her bed...and headed straight towards the shower...she took showe and changed into her comfy clothes...*

This was Y/N's outfit...

*Y/N changed her clothes

*Y/N changed her clothes...and was doing her skincare routine...there was a sudden knock on the door...*

"Kon hai"...Y/N shouted..

"Mai hu yarr...abb aa jau andar..." Ishan said..

"Mai nhi janti aapko"... Y/N said teasing him...

''Abhi batata hu kon hu mai" ishan said while opening the door...

"Are are...tu bhi na...accha aa chal bata kya kam hai..." Y/N said...

"Are vo Surya bhai ne hall mai bulaya hai tujhe...baki sab players bhi whi hai...chal shyad kuch plan hai ajj ka"... Ishan said to Y/N...

"Par jiju ka to message aya tha...unhone mujhe apne room mai bulaya tha...bole ki unhe aur devisha do ko mujhse baat karni hai..." Y/N said...

"Ho sakta hai...par shayad SRH wale match ke khusi mai party rakhi ho Rohit Bhai ne"... Ishan said...

"Okie chalo...let's see what's going on"...Y/N said..

*They both went downstairs...and found everybody was present there...as Samaria saw Y/N she hugged her...Y/N kissed Samaria's forehead...*

"Didu you know I was waiting for you...why are you so late"... Samaria asked from Y/N...

"Are mera baccha..I was not late... nobody called me downstairs...your ishan uncle just called me downstairs...so I was a little late..".... Y/N said to Samaria...