✨A Day Out✨

Recap.....

Zarur mai time se tyarr rahungi...ishuu... Y/N said and went towards her room...

Ishan was startled for sometime....

What did she just call me ishuu...she gave me a nickname...am I dreaming...chal ishan beta kal ke liye ready reh... finally Y/N ko acche se jan payega tu....ajj raat to merko neend hi nhi aane wali... ishan said excitedly...
Yesss!!!

Recap ends.....

The next day

'It's Morning....and the sun rays were
crashing through Y/N windows... leaving a shimmering effect on Y/N beautiful hazel brown eyes.... giving her a magical look....she was still feeling sleepy and didn't wanted to leave her bed.... laziness was overpowering her....but keeping all her laziness aside she decided to leave the bed....and go for her workout routine''

Y/N woke up and decided to go for her workout...

Y/N pov:- Godd!! I am so lazy...I need to burn all those calories...Or else I'll look like a balloon...need to workout...let's go Y/N....

End of Y/N pov...

This was her workout outfit...

''Y/N headed towards the gym where other cricketers were having their workout session

Y/N pov:- god...why I feel so awkward when I am around them....okie okie now all thoughts out of mind.... straight outta go for a workout now...

End of Y/N pov...

''Y/N entered the gym and all the other cricketers started looking at her.....she was looking too hot to handle...and the most startled was one and only ishan....

Ishan's pov:- Damn....why is soo hot....her open hair in this Black outfit...hits like a fire... thankgod....Surya bhai is not present in the gym....now finally I can see her freely...

End of ishan's pov...

Hey Y/N good morning ishan said to Y/N....

Good morning ishan...so how's your workout session going??...Y/N asked ..

It's going fine...was having a leg day today...and yup now my leg hurts like hell 🥲... ishan said...

Damn leg day...it's tough....if it hurts then you should rest....why to be harsh on yourself...go and take rest in your room...Y/N said in a caring voice...

Na na na...rest...this word doesn't exist in my dictionary...I have to complete my workout session....it doesn't matter how much my body pains.... ishan said to Y/N...

But...Y/N said...

But kuch nhi...chal tu bhi apna workout session kr le... ishan said..btw which workout you do?.. ishan asked to Y/N...