Season 2 : Nightmare are nightmare

" Cayena "

Claude mumbles softly struggling to breath.His face turning slightly pale with fingers tightening around his neck cutting his air supply.

Cayena eyes widened slightly, she couldn't control herself. Tears slips down her eyes watching claude life slowly slip away by her own hands.

" Daddy.. help.. "

Cayena cries her grasp tightening around his neck. She was scared. She didn't wanted to hurt him.

Claude smiles softly, raising his hands to wipe her tears that clouded her jewel blue eyes.

" My daughter.. "

She narrowed down her eyes filling her heart with guilt, how can he smile right now. How can he call me his daughter.. I am scared that one day this nightmare won't be a nightmare anymore.

" Don't look at me.. don't " she shakes her head, covering her ears with tears slowly dripping down her eyes. She wanted this to end.

" My daughter " She shuts her eyes close keeping the voices from reaching her.

A tall figure approachs cayena shaking body as he wraps his arms around cayena, whispering softly into her ears.

" My perfect creation, this is what you were made for "

Anastacius smiles his hands brushing against cayena soft blonde hair. She remains silent covering her ears wishing for this to end.

×   ×  ×

His eyebrow twitches with a worried expression, her body slivering slightly with tears running down her cheeks.

" Why do u cry.. " he mumbles with a sign. He wipes her tears softly with his fingers.

Cayena slowly opens her tired eyes to find Claude beside her looking at her with a loving gaze.

" Daddy.. ? "

Claude covers her wet eye's with his cold palm puzzling cayena who was still half asleep.

" rest more " he said softly. She didn't wanted to sleep, scared that the dream would continue to hunt her but maybe... with claude by her side.

Cayena felt the cold touch of her father calming her slowly. Everything went blank afterwards she slept peacefully with Claude beside her.

Something puzzled him, It wasn't that he had grown soft nor weak but he had grown a weakness. He grabs onto cayena arms squeezing it slightly. Her heartbeat reassured claude that she was alive. It scared him that oneday someday she wouldn't wake up while he still
live on.

" Forgive your father for being so selfish.. " he mumbles softly bringing his forehead closer to her hands.

Claude de alger obelia who killed his own brother for the throne was now weak against his own daughter life. Cayena seemed fine but her body was growing weaker than before. She gets tired faster only to wake up from nightmares.

Her life source was slowly slipping away from her body freezing her body in time as she slowly dies. 

" your majesty... do u really wish to proceed? " felix asked while glacing over at them.

" Yes, If it can save her smile then any sacrifice is worth it.. I have long knew that i wasn't born for happy ending, i thought maybe after i ascend the throne i could finally be able to rest but It only hurt me. Claude means lame.. the emperor bestown me a perfect name. A lame Emperor who couldn't save his mother nor his lover but this child.. if i can save her " Claude says with a stonic face. His gaze soft as he runs his brushes her hair behind her ears.

" I don't wish for her to be forced into politics.. so Felix i hope u guide her like u guided me " Claude turns around to glace over at felix, they were like brothers form different mother. One who grew together but yet so farway.

" I will.. your majesty " Felix nods slowly avoiding his gaze, he wanted to act strong but he knew if he saw claude tears would slip down. The world was far too cruel for the tyrant emperor who wished to be loved.

After 2 days, Cayena woke up feeling stiff and sick to her stomach. She had been trapped in the nightmare for 2 days with her hands constantly killing claude with anastacius constantly whispering into her ears.

" My purpose.. " Cayena looks down clunching on her fist. She looks around to find it rather quiet. 

" so quiet.. " she stood up from her bed grabbing a blanket and wrapping around her small figure as she walks down the hallway. She felt anxious as she continues to walk down her heart beating loudly against her chest. Her pace increasing slowly .. slowly she found herself running down the hallway toward claude chamber.

" Daddy.. "

She bust the door open to find claude sleeping soundlessly in the bed, she breaths the sign of relief as she slowly walks toward claude bed.

" Daddy wake up it's time for dinner " She shakes Claude but there was no response.

" Daddy.. " her voice gets slightly louder with her hands shaking claude unconscious body.

" Daddy.. Daddy.. please your scaring me " Her voice getting clugged up with tears running down her cheeks.

" I know what it is.. your mad at me for sleeping for a while..but i am here daddy.. your daughter is here so why won't u open your eye " Cayena laughs with tears running down her eyes, her fingers brushing back her hair.

" princess.. ? " Felix steps towards the crying princess. His heart tug to see her crying as he wraps his arms around her.

" felix pls wake up daddy.. he won't talk with me .. I am sorry for what i have done just let him wake up.. " Cayena cries leaning against felix chest as she beats Felix with her hands softly.

" It was his majesty choice.... princess cayena don't blame yourself " Felix says softly patting her head softly. His eyes glaces over at claude wondering if this is what he really wanted.

Cayena remains silent listening to felix word when he remembers the nightmare of her being the cause of his downfall. 

" I am sorry.. pls wake him up.. pls " cayena mumbles as she slowly losses conciouse due to stress and panic attack.

Felix carries her toward her chamber, he was scared now that two of the royal family are unconscious with Princess cayena being mentally unstable. He wonders if this is the end but he believes on the small princess as she shines brightly even in the dark.

( Ya.. athanasia is completely invisible in my storyline cuz i am focusing on cayena more. So u might have noticed i took a different turn from the original story line making my own plot . I am building stuff up as it goes so.. I don't know what I am doing.. )