Break Free

A dark room with slight peak of light entering the room through the closed window.

In the middle lies a beauty who is in a deep slumber. Anyone who dares to disturb the beauty everlasting slumber will be beheaded since she is the previous daughter of the tyrant emperor waiting to be awaken up and saved by a prince from afar. That little beauty is no other then Our little princess Cayena de Alger obelia.

" Is the princess still looking for the prince "a girl raises her hand.

" No body knows but the lantern will tell her story through out the world " the storyteller smiles as he tells the story of the sleeping beauty of obelia. The story has been around for 2 year now and it's a famous tail for the kids in the empire.

Every year there would be a festival dedicated to the princess " the lantern ride ". In that day everyone realise a lantern in the name of the princess or there loved ones. The skies will be filled with beautiful lantern and the cities will be decorated with light.

The lantern rides thought the winds as it gides the way reaching the peak of the everlasting sky giving light to the darkness like the princess everlasting slumber but it never reached her heart.

In the room of cayena the light shines through the small window of her chamber. her eyes shield close in a caskets that freezes time around her keeping the curse in place.

A tall figure beside her who had straight black hair looks at her with curious eyes.

" A prince from afar ?? " The voice whispers touching the glassed shield casket.

" She looks dead to me "

The light shines brightly revealing a black eye with a hint of Jewel-blue eye. His expression was dark with a hint of dissatisfaction.

" If faith has some plans we will meet soon my child... " He cast a spell onto her before disappearing into thin air.

The room was dark again with no one around but her alone. The door creaks open slowly revealing a tall body with blond hair and jewel-blue eye. It was Claude.

" This is weird " Claude slowly walks toward cayena. He felt some weird mana coming from the room so he came to check in but there was no sign of any thing but just his daughter.

He places his hand in the glass casket.

" You are destined to bring misfortune to everyone " those were the oracle that were past down to Claude when he was younger. It always Hunted him so he tried distancing himself with everyone treating them like a nothing.

" Cayena my daughter " Claude doesn't know anymore what does he wants to do or what does he desires. His expression darkness filled with sorrow and pain

" Please forgive me, my dear you will have to await a little longer " he places his head on the casket.

[ Inside cayena conscious ]

" How much longer ?? " Cayena whimpers from boredom.

[ A little longer ] a small creatures roams around her. It was a beautiful white cat with fluffy fir and golden pair of eyes.

Cayena found herself in a wide white room all she can remember was getting poison . A cat appeared out of no where explaining the situation to her. Now she was stuck with the cat .

" Hey hmm why are u helping me ?? "

[ Hmm I wonder ] the cat lies down.

" I see... " Cayena was curious about the cat but it was full of mystery. She didn't wanted to nag since it's helping her to heal.

[ Aren't u scared of death ?? What if I fail why do u trust me ?? ]

" No, since everyone has to die one day and I don't have any choice other then to trust u " cayena pouts in boredom.

[ I see... Are u scared of anything?? ]

" Yes I am sacred of darkness "

[ Well that's a suprise ]

"... Ya "

The atmosphere becomes silent and awkward. The cat scratches it's hair before signing.

[ Looks like this is the end ]

" Huh did you fail ?? "

[ What ?! Me the great Kayden failed on healing this mere curse. You lowly brat what do u think I am Ofcourse I succeed ]

" Really?! I am not being scammed right " Cayena raises her eyebrow in suspense.

[ Think what u wanna think I don't care , just leave brat you are noisy ] the cat roll's it eyes.

" Fine, will we ever meet again ?? " Cayena starts fading away.

[ Maybe ] the cat smirks.

" Stupid cat "

[ Call for me if u were need me I will always be right by your side ]

" Thanks "

Cayena disappears leaving the cat behind.

[ That was a pain ] the cat signs before disappearing into a thin air.

Cayena slowly opens her eyes. her body aches from head to toe.

" No shit my body hurts" she struggles to open her eyes but manages to slowly open it.

She sees a blurry image of her father.

" Daddy?! " She tries calling out but no words would come out.

" Please forgive me, my dear you will have to await a little longer " it sounded airy to her she couldn't make out what he was saying. She realized she was in a casket and only one thing flashed on her mind.

" .... Daddy ARE YOU BURYING ME ALIVE ?! " Cayena panicked as she pushes her body to move even a little. she could see her father leaving slowly.

" FUCK.... IT'S NOW OR NEVER"  .  cayena push the lead open with all her force freeing herself.

" YESSSSSSS I AM ALIVE " Cayena screams in happiness with tears falling from her eyes. Soon she realized her body was aching and her muscles were no longer there.

" Ouch that hurts like sh " She cries in pain.

" Cayena... " A small voice mumble's from a distance. Claude slowly turns her head .

" Daddy I am sorry for making you wait but I am back " Cayena smiles brightly.