Chapter - 18

It's been two days since that incident still there is no clue about where rishika is??
Everyone is really worried for her... Sakshi and Juli are just total mess after itt... They have been held up by Shivam and Jeet but they both also miss her.. Shivam misses his bhabhi who is more like a friend to him and jeet misses her scoldings at the table.. Her teasings about Juli and him.. She is like a little sister to him.. The elders are also missing her..Vikram loves her like his own daughter only she has the courage to scold him... Everyone is affected.. The raghuvanshi mansion is filled with gloominess.. But the one who is most affected by all this... Is Riyansh... Since that day he only comes back veryyy late and leaves really early.... He has been searching for her. It's like a huge havoc came into indian magia world cause he is now being really ruthless..He looks like a monster now even his own personal assistant is really scared to face him...

Currently it's 2 am... Everyone us asleep.. Riyansh just came back...

Riyansh's pov...
I was in front of my room no our room..and I am scared.. Scared to go in cause I won't find her... Still with heavy steps I opened the door.. I got greeted by darkness... Things were total mess in the room... If she would have been here then God knows what she would have done to me.. I stared at the couch where she usually used to sit while reading her book.. My bookworm... I shifted my eyes to the bed well she loved sleeping in the same side as mine.. And then I looked at the lights switch ... Remembering how we used to argue that who will turn off the lights.. I don't know what she did and when she had this much affect on me.. I miss her.. I miss her soo gad damn muchhh...
I was about to throw another vase when my phone started ringing..
It was advik.. Well he also knows and I guess her best friend also does..

On the call
Advik - I have a info regarding this..

Riyansh - what it is??

Advik - got a location but I ain't sure about this...

Riyansh - send me.. FAST!!

I ran out of the room I saw shivam there..

Shivam - bhai where were you and where are you going??
He asked.. Me

Riyansh - I just found her location.. And going to get her back..

Shivam - I am coming with you..

Riyansh - no.. You stay here.. I will call you..

Shivam - but bhai..

Riyansh - just stay here and trust me I will get her back..

He nodded and then I just ran inside my car and drove as fast as I could I already told men to be there...
I just closed my eyes..
Plss God!!  I prayed..

While let's see what happened with rishika since that day...

I am writing her pov.. From the day when she got kidnapped...

Rishika's pov...
I am still confused what wrong can happen I have already checked everything myself twice.. I was in my thoughts when my car suddenly stopped..
Like seriously..
I came out and checked what is wrong with my car.. And after doing my quick research of five minutes I got to know that it's not something I am good at so I just grabbed my phone to call someone.. When I felt a really terrible pain in my head.. And everything then turned black..

I opened my eyes and found myself in a typical dark place..
I can still feel the pain in my head..

I looked around and it didn't took much time for me to guess that I am kidnapped like what the actual heck!!

And after few minutes a man entered the room with mask on his face..

Ok I am scared right now like who would not be scared when they got to know that they are kidnapped .... But I won't show it..