Chapter - 5

The Raghuvanshi Mansion was in full swing... All the maids were running around doing the works assigned to them...After all today is the wedding of raghuvanshi hiers... Only some really close people are invited to the wedding....

Jeet came downstairs in wearing a suit looking good to go to his office....

He really wanted to avoid all this so that's why he is just going silently so that nobody knows...
He was about to go outside from the door when he heard the voice that stopped him in the middle...

"What do you think where are you going"
He turned around and found his grandma looking at him sternly...

Jeet - Dadi just an important meeting came up...

Gayatri - are you the boss or a worker ....

Jeet - dadi it's really important...

Gayatri - didn't I made it clear to all of you that clear your schedule for today...

Jeet - I will be back in an hour I promise...

Gayatri - No means no...now go in your room and after few minutes come down for puja..

Jeet - yes...

Jeet started going back to his room he saw his two brothers hiding behind a pillar..

Jeet - what are you two doing here??

Riyansh - we came here to do the same thing that you came here to do...

Shivam - but as we saw the consequences faced by you we decided to stay quite ...

Riyansh - yeah always learn from others mistakes...

Jeet glared at them ...
Shivam tried to change the topic

Shivam - didn't dadi told us to get ready for puja...

Riyansh - yeah she did i am going ...

Shivam - me too bhai...bye

They said and ran back to their rooms...

The raghuvanshi family did their puja..

After the puja..

Indrajeet - everyone it's really auspicious occasion for us so I decided that we should give bonus to all our employees and workers...

Vikram - sure dad as you say...

Gayatri - fine I want everything to be perfect kalyani hope you already did everything...

Kalyani - yes mom everything is done just like you said..

Gayatri smiled at her..

Indrajeet - ok everyone now go to your rooms and have some rest...

Shivam - ok dadu..

Everyone went back to their rooms...

With Kalyani and Vikram

Vikram - Kalyani what do you think about the girls...

Kalyani - They are really nice the three of them...

Vikram - mom always chooses the best...

Kalyani - I just hope they would be able to change our sons...

Vikram - yes I also wish the same...

Kalyani - Vikram are the reason that they are like this...

Vikram - No kalyani it's not like that...

Kalyani - you know Vikram I just wish that I can change everything just go back in time and change all those rules ...

Vikram - Kalyani it was never your fault it's just that people born in this family have to go according to this rule ... They needed to be worthy of this empire...