Chapter - 14

In a room there was meeting going on .... On the chair of head an old man was sitting... The raghuvanshi brothers were also present there

An old man was standing there behind

Old man - now as you all are well aware that I would be leaving this position today that's why to find the most powerful among you as per the customs the missions was  decided and now the one who got the red diamond will have the throne and command of Indian mafia the king of indian mafia.... And I am really glad that it will go to the deserving person....Riyansh Raghuvanshi...

There was a huge aplaud...

So if you didn't get it let me clear this the underworld has a king and now the earlier king was getting retired so as per the tradition the one who will have the red diamond will get this position... As you guys must remember that after the wedding Riyansh was out for two months as he was also finding the red diamond and he got itt that's what is happening..

When it was over

Everyone was congratulating raghuvanshi brothers for it...

Dhruv - congrats 

Shivam - ohh thanks

Kunal - just don't be really glad who knows what will happen...

Jeet - you're right who knows what can happen when...

Kunal - yes cause nothing stays forever...

Riyansh - same goes for lives too ...

Shivam - I can't see Kabir here isn't he supposed to come...

Dhruv - you will soon see him...

Riyansh - would be waiting...
After that the brothers left from there....

On the other hand with girls...

It was dinner time... Everyone was present except raghuvanshi brothers as they didn't came back till yet..

But the food was served for elders...

Vishakha - it doesn't look good...

Kalyani - why what's wrong... It perfect

Vishakha - Arrey chodo per mere bhanje kahi dikh nahi rahe...

Vikram - they are out cause of some work...

Vishakha - still wife should know about her husband but these girls are just quite they didn't even care about them.....

Indrajeet - I guess we all should have dinner without talking...

After that she started eating quietly...

The things are going on fine in everyone's life the normal routine.....

The raghuvanshi brothers are working too much these days as the anniversary of their company is coming so it should be grand...

The day of party came in a blink of eye... Arohi also came to attend it...

The brothers are waiting for their wives to come down ... As they were getting ready...

Shivam - don't you think they are taking alot of time...

Jeet - like what does they do that they take so much time to get ready...

Riyansh - god knows..

Jeet - I think it's a fact that girls take more time to get ready...

Riyansh - true bhai...

But they felt like their world stopped when they looked at their wives coming downstairs while giggling with each other looking just mesmerizing....they were lost in them ....