Chapter 12

Luna - ( in her mind ) Why can't I just get this thought out of my mind. ( a flashback of her opening the paper came back in her mind ) Let's get some fresh air.

Luna started to go towards rooftop.

Luna - ( in her mind ) it's so beautiful up here. ( and took a deep breath )

PREVIOUSLY

Tala - ( in his mind ) it's 8:45 pm ,I should go know.

Tala headed towards rooftop and what he saw there, was unbelievable........... he saw Luna sitting there on the rooftop.

Tala - ( in hins mind ) she is looking so beautiful.

Tala went were Luna was sitting and sat next to her

Luna - ohh hi Tala, what are you doing up here? I thought no one comes here at this time.

Tala - ( in his mind ) didn't she called me here?....................or she did not.

Tala - I ......... just came here to get some fresh air and you?

Luna - ( with a smile ) me too.

2 minutes went by

Tala - ( in his mind ) should I ask her about the paper I wrote for her?

Tala - hey Luna.....I want to ask you something.........

Luna - ( in her mind ) he is not going to ask about that paper, don't he?....... No No Noo, Layla likes him and she is really good for him I am not going to come between them. But I just can't say him to not ask.

Luna - ......yeah go ahead.

Luna's Phone *ringing*

Luna - sorry, it's Ethan.

Tala nodded his head.

Luna picked up the call

Ethan - you said you will take me to eat ice-cream today, and I can't find you anywhere, come in the room right now or I will......start crying. ( He said everything in anger and last part he said with a crying ton )

Luna could hear someone giggling from phone but not Ethan so who?

Luna - ok ok I am coming.

Luna cuts the phone

Luna - sorry Tala, this boy he is just like this. Ohh yeah you were saying something, go ahead.

Tala - ohh no nothing important, you should go first Ethan would be waiting for you. ( with a cheerful smile )

Luna - are you sure?

Tala nodded his head.

Luna - I am really sorry again. Good night .( with a smile )