Chapter 6

Next morning

Luna was sitting on brakefast table reading her noval when,
Luna - good morning Kai
Kai - good morning (passes something to Luna)
Luna see it and was shocked, it was her sketch book(notepad) on which coffee was spilled. She opened it and was shocked.
Luna - how did you do it?
Kai - nothing can get so verst that it can't be fixed.
The sketch book's cover was decorated with dried flowers and leaves and inside pages were dried and looked like golden pages and sides of pages were coloured in golden.
Luna- I could have not even imagine it that way ,thanks! . (Hugges Kai)
Kai - welcome (she looks so cute when she is happy. What am I thinking? Ahhh, what she have done to me? I am so different from how I use to be)
Dranzer - you are just a better version of yourself. (With a smile) and yah she is really cute you should ask her out. (in a teasing ton).
Kai - shut up Dranzer , may be you are right.
Dranzer - not maybe I am right.
Kai - ok you are right. (In sarcasm)
Luna breaks the hug and
Luna - really thanks Kai (with a thankfull smile)

Everything is perfect right?no its not.

Tala was coming to brackfast table just after 5 minutes Kai left the room. So he was just at a little distance, when he was about to turn from the corridor he saw what he should have not see, Kai giving some thing to Luna and when he saw it with focus, it was her notepad. Then suddenly Luna hugged Kai. Tala felt a lightning striking in his heart. And was so did Layla' s heart when she saw Tala like that. Yeah Layla likes Tala from the very starting. But she couldn't do anything because he likes Luna.

It's sad right both of them know that there love likes someone else.

Everyone started to come to brakefast table and then went for morning session.

After morning session was finished all blade breakers deside to show the video of what Ava did , to Ms. Ben and Ms. Deckenson .
Kai - Ms. Ben and Ms. Deckenson we have something to show you. Kenny please.
Kenny - dizzy start the video of yesterday.

After 10 minutes
Ms. Ben- I am not going to leave Ava for this. I gave her warning before coming to here that she will not do anything that will create a disturbance or else I will send her back.
Ms. Deckenson - how is Luna? She seems quite not well in this clip.
Tyson - she seems good this morning,at brakefast.
Max and Ray - yeah she was fine.

Ms. Ben and Ms. Deckenson went towards were girls were playing and
Ms. Ben - Ava come here.
Ava - yes sir.
Ms. Ben - I have booked your flight ticket back to India.
Ava - sir but what happened?
Ms. Ben- ohh you don't know what happened yesterday.
Ava - sir that , I was just kidding with Luna. (In nervous ton)
Ms. Ben - If you think no one cares for Luna then you are wrong ,she is like my daughter, and what every you say you are going back , TODAY.

Everyone went to there home and Ava started to back her stuf and was crying like crazy. Again and again begging to Ms. Ben but nothing worked.

TIME SKIP
At dinner time
Ms. Ben - Tala as Ava is gone to India back , we will find you an another partner.
Ms. Dickenson - and we will make sure that your points to not get disturbed because of this, ok kid?
Tala - yes sir
Ms. Dickenson and Ms. Ben - ok kids then we should go. Good Night
Everyone - GOOD NIGHT

______________________________________

What do you think who will that new player be or is he/she is also like Ava , a trouble?

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT