Chapter 1

Kai, Tyson and Tala were having breakfast when they hear a ring on phone.

Grandpa- there is a call for you kids .
Tyson- how is it ?
Grandpa - it's mr. Dickenson.
Kai went to pick up the call
Kai- hello sir .
Mr. Dickenson - Kai I want you all to come to BBA office now .

Kai, Tyson and Tala went to BBA office.
(At BBA office )

Mr dickenson - we are going to have guest in BBA who are from India.
Tyson- are they Beyblader's?,
Mr.Dickenson- no they are table tennis players and my friend Mr. Ben is bringing them over here for their fitness training and yours as you know that you have to be more physically strong for this year. You need to learn many new things from them. They are going to arrive tomorrow so Kai and Tyson you will come with me to pick them up at the airport and their are five players and their coach , and my friend Ben so Kenny prepare rooms for them .
Tala - let me help you with that.

After some time Max and Ray also came. Everyone was so excited to meet them.But Kai and Tala are not much into this.And Mr. Dickenson also told them that all of them are girls .

AT THE AIRPORT
At the airport they reached at time ,they were waiting for them and then they saw some girls coming from the gate and a person with them. Ms Dickenson and that person saw each other and smile then then headed towards where they were standing then Ms Dickenson and that person shaked hands and then started talking and laughing then he introduced himself "I am Ben and they are my student."
Tyson - good morning sir
Ms Dickenson -they are Kai and Tyson they are both from the blade breakers team and let's go back to the BBA office I want you to meet others as well and then you have to rest as well.

Then they all went to the BBA office, at the BBA office when they went upstairs where everyone was there Kenny, Hillary , Ray, Max and Tala. Everyone was to excited to meet them .
Mr dickenson said - meet them their are table tennis players from India and this is my friend Ms. Ben
Ms. Ben - I am Ben, coach of these girls , everyone please introduce yourself.
Daisy - hi everyone I am Daisy ,daughter of Ms. Ben and I am India no. 2 in under - 17 category .
Sophia - I am Sophia . I am India no. 3 in under 17 category.
Mia - " hi everyone I am Mia.I am India no. 3 in under 19 category .
Layla - hello everyone I am Layla and I am there team manager.
Ava - hello everyone you must know me hhaaaa"

they everyone stared at her in amazement.

Ms. Ben - she is Ava , she is India no. 1 in under 19 and women's category .
Luna - " Hi everyone I am Luna and I am India no. 2 in under 19 and women's category. and then she bowed her head a little .
Kai - (in his mind) she is really different from everyone else. Her calm little smile, no ego attitude. Hmmm let's see is she actually like this or just fake like other girls ......

Kai was not just the one thinking about Luna they're was someone else also thinking the same.........................

____TO FIND MORE STAY TUNED___