42.

3rd person pov

*bang*
izuku midoriya who was sitting on a rock suddenly just fell down. kirishima slowly but surely got up and went to where deku sat. he was now lying there, a lifeless body was now lying there. the red hair heavily sighed as tears escaped his eyes.

after a while more people woke up again and bakugo who now came out from his hidden place looked lifeless too. after all, he just shot his lover. he looked like a walking corpse. everyone made so space for him to walk over to midoriyas dead body. as he arrived there he looked at his boyfriends corpse. he had a smile on his lips, his eyes closed. as if he had already expected that outcoming.

the boy took the hand of his lover but noticed something, something in his hands. it was a crumbled letter. as he unfolded it was the first thing he saw his nickname, kacchan, written on top.

kacchan.
a pretty nickname don't you think? anyways, as you read this I have probably failed to help everyone. as you read this I am probably already dead. I'm sure during the battle that you just disappeared into the unknown and then somehow killed me, maybe a bow? or a gun?
but that's not the reason of this letter. one last time I wanted to thank you that you have helped me through all of my "problems". you were there for me when I was alone. thank you. I love you so much. even though I left you to help everyone. but I wonder...everyone always says that life is beautiful and to see the pretty things...but there are none. maybe I am the problem? maybe it's my fault? maybe I am in the wrong? maybe I need help?
anyways, see you in the afterlife, I hope that even then we'll be together.
- deku.

kacchans pov
as I read those words written
by him my eyes begin to water. I fold the letter and as I do I notice something again. something written in red, blood red. I sigh. even in his last breath he was cutting himself? I look as the sentence he Worte down.
do I need help?

----------------------------------------
yall I know it's like one of the shortest chapter I've ever written but that the end.

pls vote if you liked this chapter thx<3

word count : 401