5.

Kacchan

I quickly walked away. Deku was just standing in front of the mini market and it looked like he was about to cry. Looks like he really didn't expect this from me but I just can't see my brocco- wait. Did I just said my??! No, no, nooo what the heck?! I don't like that broccoli head..! He's stupid and, and, and... ehmm. Ah Fuck. So I really like this nerd, huh? I don't care I mean he wouldn't love me anyways. I bullied him in kindergarten, elementary school and in middle school! He probably hates or is scared of me, ugghhhhhh fuck!

When I arrived at the dorms and deku was there. shit. The class decided to play truth or dare and cuz I didn't had anything else to do I decided to play along. "okaaaay! Denki truth or dare!!" racoon eyes couldn't scream any louder. "I. Will. Pick. Truuuuuth!!" pickachu was a bit louder than racoon eyes I wanted to punch him so badly, ugh. "okaaaay, who is your crush!" their being too loud I wanna punch her right now.
"d-do I h-have to...?" uhhh now it's getting good~ a shy pikachu who doesn't want us to know his crush... maybe their is among us(sus¬-¬)
"yes." racoon eyes was acting serious, very serious. "it's shinsou..."

Mina wasn't surprised but mini-aizawa(shinsou) was blushing like hell. Pikachu looked down trying to hide his blush. But if I am serious his blush is probably more red than kirishima's hair. after some other shit denki literally just got picked again! bahaaha what shrimp! he said some about his family or something "b-bakubro! T-truth or d-dare?" it was so obvious that he wanted to get rid of this attention. "dare" i randomly chosed dare but it doesn't matter. "I-i dare y-you to hold y-your chrush's hand 'til the end of the r-round!" everyone gasped. "this is a joke right? RIGHT?!" tf was this Pikachu talking about?! But he looked serious. I'm trying to stand up but my body feels week. Like someone's sitting on me or something. After a while I was going to deku's direction, some of those extras probably thought that I was heading to shitty hair. B-but i was a-actually going to this stupid deku. You could see that I was blushing like hell, ugh. "gi-give me your damn hand, nerd!" everyone gasped in shock and deku flinched. He actually gave me his hand and I hold it til the end of the round.

When the round finally ended I felt like I could tell him now. Everything and anything. I grabbed deku to my dorm, he flinched as I hold him to tight. Is... he scared..? I lifted it a bit and pulled him into my room. And kissed him patiently. It was actually my first kiss. I could feel that he was scared but... m-melted into the k-kiss?!

---------------------------------------------------------
I finally got down! Right now I feel like shit-more than usually. I hope you guys still liked it even if it wasn't that good. These are my 'emo² phases' :)

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

Word count : 540