23.

no one pov

while Momo was making breakfast wich were bacon, eggs and delicious but expensive tea (but we don't care since she's rich). she also made some coffee for aizawa and other students, since she was so kind. she even already washed the dishes so denki, who's turn to wash them was, didn't had to do anything.

After she called everyone down bakugo was a bit surprised since midoriya sat with them. he ate a bit, not too much but not too less. but midoriya didn't drank tea, some of the class were shocked that the 'happy' green bean drank black coffee instead of tea. bakugou was surprised but also not surprised, that fully woke him up. so he just drank some tea, which was surprisingly delicious.

After that class 1-a went to their class. midoriya was feeling happy today. not like the happy he acts. he was somehow truly happy. and like that the day went fast. as they went back to the dorms he even did his homework. he was just happy.

as he finished it he realized that it was actually his turn to make dinner today. he usually just made some instant noodles for everyone and just left. but since the broccoli boi was happy today he wanted to make something delicious.

he went down to the kitchen and noticed something... he didn't know how to cook properly. he sighed and opened Google to search for some delicious recipes.
.
.
https://vm.delicous-food.com/ZMLcAmgWJ/?k=1
.
he wanted to try it since it looked really nice. he was going to make yakisoba.

~/ after the cooking \~

he called everyone down and literally everyone was surprised. I mean he always just made some instand noodles
and just left. and now he was literally standing there with freaking yakisoba and not gonna lie but it smelled so delicious.

After everyone sat down kirishima said "bro did you cook this?" he was obviously confused but midoriya just nodded and they all started to dig in. after a few minutes a few classmates started to compliment him about the delicious food.

it was urarakas turn to wash the dishes, she usually would just go away but since it was actually that deku made she decided to clean the dishes.

The day flew by and it was almost midnight. "guys. who wants to play some random party games while drinking some alcohol!" Mina suddenly started "we are still minors, we are not to drink alcohol yet! it's against the rules!" of course iida had to say something like that. the green haired boy agreed since he didn't had to do anything else at the moment. but to our surprise iida still agreed to play.

we sat in the common room by the couches and decided to play 'I never have ever' "okay I never have ever broke a bone" todoroki started. everyone looked at midoriya except the people who were also raising their hands, which were ayoama, bakugo and Koda. deku wanted to say something but decided not to say anything. some of the people started to laugh, other just wanted to continue the game. and just like this the night continued.

After 2 hours some people were going to bed since it was already one in the morning, some other were too drunk to continue and just tried to watch them play, others who were also drunk just fell asleep. there were only 3 people left; midoriya, bakugo and mina. "who knew that you could drink so much?" mina laughed, well he only could drink so much because his father forced him to drink at young age. this was practically nothing to him.

After a while he also decided to leave and go to sleep. it was 2 am. and everyone passed out.

------------------------------
yay I finished it. sorry that I took so long hehe... school just started a week ago and I'm already missing the holidays.

pls vote if you liked this chapter <3

word count : 667