Biscuits and Gravy [3]

Seated on the plane I take a sip of soda while thinking about the last few days. I hope the carbonation will help dissolve the lump in my throat, but thus far it isn't working. Transportation so very high above the earth, I peer out the window while trying another sip. Reese 'Dominatrix'. I wonder what she's doing at this moment.

I ended up requiring that toothbrush tucked into my purse and the following morning I awoke to the enticing scent of bacon. Donning the robe, which had been spread next to me on the bed, I took care of morning bathroom business before venturing out to find the kitchen where Reese bobbed her head along to a One Direction song as she vigorously whipped eggs in a bowl.

Huh. What an unexpected discovery. Last night she was an expert mistress in the bedroom and this morning possibly an expert cook listening to a group beloved by millions of teenage girls. I don't know what type of music I would have guessed she listened to as I hadn't given it thought, but definitely not those guys.

Noticing me, Reese showed the sweetest smile, waving with her free hand. "Morning, Colby. How did you sleep?"

For the three or so hours I managed to? Not that I'm complaining. Oh no, not at all. Last night along with the wee hours of the morning were amazing. More than amazing. She did things to my body...well, let's just say I felt like I had spent significant time at the gym and I was deliriously happy about it.

"Slept very well. You?" Hands tucked into the deep front pockets of the borrowed robe, I observed my lover. Barefoot, she wore the black boxers I unwrapped my 'present' from, a ribbed lavender tank top, her dark hair gathered in a messy ponytail and her face was scrubbed clean and free of makeup. As sexy as Reese looked at the bar and when she opened the door upon my arrival at her house, in the light of day in her simple outfit beating eggs in the kitchen with What Makes You Beautiful playing in the background she was positively beautiful.

Huh. As unexpected as that song was, I suddenly realized it fit.

"Same. Work up an appetite by any chance?" When she released another smile I swore the entire kitchen brightened. Damn, she seemed so...sunny. I thought that adorable. And kind of freaky because last night she was just so deliciously freaky. It was like first dealing with a sexy Ms. Hyde and now having the opportunity to meet the adorable Dr. Jekyll.

I returned her smile. "As a matter of fact I did. Someone kept me very active throughout the night."

Softly chuckling, she carried the bowl toward a pan, carefully pouring its contents. "Really? Who is this someone and what did you two do?"

"Her name is Reese and we did each other." She laughed so much I thought she might drop the bowl on the floor. Once she recovered, she asked me if the 'Reese gal' was any good to which I immediately grinned. "She was much more than good. So brilliant she should be paid for it." Wait. That came out wrong. When Reese arched an eyebrow at me, I felt my face turning warm.

"Er, wouldn't that make her a prostitute?" Soon after I began stuttering through an apology she waved a dismissive hand while sharing joyful, sunny laughter. "It's okay, Colby. I understand that was supposed to be a compliment and I thank you. Hey, you wanna hear a secret?" A spatula selected from a utensil canister, she began stirring the eggs, which were beginning to solidify.

"Always up for a secret." Taking a seat on a stool in front of the bar, I pressed my cheek against my palm while watching her finish the eggs.

"Last night?" I nodded. "I didn't have much of a clue what I was doing." A plate nearby, she used the spatula to deposit the now fluffy, steaming eggs. Catching my befuddled expression, Reese faintly smiled. "I've lightly spanked before, but that's as far as my experience with BDSM goes. Reese Dominatrix was a chick you and I both just met and when you arrived at my door my nerves went haywire."