Training

Looking through the messages Sav sent me they read

Sav: Hey GURLLL
OI
OI
OI
Bitch where u @?
U PUNCHED AUBREY!!!
TF U AT GURL I NEED THE TEAAAAA
AAAANNNNSSSSWWWWEEEERRRR!!!!!!

Chuckling at her annoying questions, I send back 'With Adien TTYL' then looked over to see Aiden staring at me. "What? Also, where are we going" I say looking around realizing were nowhere near my house.

"To the gym so you don't punch anyone else." He said while turning the corner, his veins popping as he grips the wheel.

"Well what gym because mine is No WHERE near here." I say exaggerating the No-where while I look around for a familiar landmark.

He pulls into a parking lot in front of an expensive looking gym and gets out. Walking around to my door and opening it. "My gym, that's where we are." While unbuckling my seatbelt and getting close to my face "Time to let off some steam."

He whispers into my ear and moves away from the car waiting for me to get out. Quickly taking a breath to settle my hormones I hope out and walk straight past the boys into the gym.

"HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU IDIOTS!" Yells a loud voice from further inside. I turn quickly towards the noise and am surprised to see a small woman yelling at 8 fully grown and bulky men. "Wtf is happening here?" I state shocked.

"Hmm? Oh that's Scarlett, she's our trainer" Max points out whilst taking off his shirt and waving at some chick. I chuckle at his 'mojo' as he said.

I look over the boys and see they all have their shirts off and are wrapping their hands, getting ready for a workout. "Are you guys serious? Were accutally working out. Together?" I ask surprised.

"Well yeh, don't want you to go psycho in my arms again" Aiden said getting closer and smirking. I cant believe he just said that to me. "You dick! I did not need you to carry me the way you did." I yell getting closer to punch him but he catches my wrist.

Pulling me closer, "You wish I had my arms around you again, Gattino" his breath hitting my face making me hot. "Hey, Hey, HEY. Non of that shit in my gym. Step back NOW" I'm assuming Scarlett yelled at us.

Aiden and I don't move for a few seconds, I make the first move and turn towards Scarlett. "Hey I'm Harlow, nice to meet you" Shaking her hands I size her up checking how strong she actually is and how capable she is at training the boys.

"Yeah I've heard, a lot. Go blow off some steam, I heard you got into a fight" She says sarcastically. I walk around her further into the gym. Looking around at the people training on the diffrent machines.

This place has a lot more equipment than Codi's does but his has something better than I will ever find here, Him. He is what makes his gym great. But I guess for today this place will do. I guess I should start streching whilst the boys get yelled at for taking days off.

Ha they look like little boys who's toys got taken away. I bend over and strech for a bit before the boys come over making sure all my muscles are well worked before starting. "Lets go Gattino, you train with me" Aiden says breaking my personal space bubble.

"Um...No I want to train with Max. You will just annoy me" I say walking to Max and dragging him to the mat. I quickly square up as Aiden and Jason walk to the other mat. Dodging a punch Max threw at my stomach I quickly feint a jab and kick his center.

He jumps back just in time for my kick to graze his side doing little damage. "I hope my car isn't damaged!" I bark whilst blocking a feint and throwing a quick combo at his face, the first punch hits whilst the others he blocks.

"Hey, I'm not that bad of a driver!" He yells quickly whilst attempting to kick my feet out from under me, but I take advantage of his low stature and knee him in the face (gently?) making him fall flat on his back.

I quickly take controll of his weakness and hold him to the ground making him tap out. *Clap, Clap* "You fight well Harlow, who taught you?" Asks Scarlett while bringing over a ice pack for Max's bleeding nose. "Just an old friend"

"Well good job regardless" and she walks away back to her students. "Yeah good job at almost breaking my nose Tig-" Max starts talking before I stop him from saying my fighter name. "DON'T" I glare holding my ground that this is not up for negotiation. "Yep ok no need to add murder to your list of illegal acts." He laughs nervously.

"Ugh" a winded voice sounds from the mat next to us. I glance over to see Jason on the mat with Aiden holding him down. His muscles bulge from where he holds Jason and sweat runs down his body making him shine in a godly way. Oh how I thank the lords.

No snap out of it you horny bitch. Angry I turn back to Max to help his bleeding nose. "You'll be ok, it's not broken. Close but not broken" I chuckle as he stares at me with nervousness. "Your crazy." he lightly breaths out, so quietly I nearly didn't hear him.

"Yeah, go talk to all the people I left a bloody mess on the fighting arena, they will tell you how crazy I really am." I say before taking a swing of my drink.

"Maybe I will, how bad will it be?" A low voice growls in my ear as a hand holds my waist. I roll my eyes at how close he is getting and bring my elbow into his side to warn him about my space. "Fallo di nuovo e ti puniro" (Do that again and I will punish you.) He again growls in my ear breathing his hot breath onto my neck.

I'm so done with the fact that he thinks he can talk to me in another language and I will just fawn over him. I sigh and walk away out the door to my car. I have a fight tonight and need to actually train before going. ALONE and away from the annoying boys.

"Hey! Where u goin?" Max yells, while they catch up with their long strides. "To train" I say coldly still waking to my car. "Your already training here?" Jason says stating the obvious. I sigh again and spin on my heel making them stop nearly knocking me over.

"I have a fight tonight and need to properly train with my coach." I state turning and walking again. "I guess we will see you their" Aiden says joining the conversation. "Sure whatever."