Spark?

As I walk down the hallway towards the principles office the only thing I can hear is my heavy breathing and Aiden's footsteps behind me

He hasn't said anything yet, and honestly I'm glad if he said a word to me right now I would probably throw a punch at his annoyingly handsome face.

I continue to stomp my way to the office, my cover of 'Nerd Girl' is completely down the drain now. I cant believe I've lost my cover to Aubry of all people. That fucking bitch is dead when I'm done with this.

I clench my fists before barging into the principles office, hell if my cover is blown why should i continue to act like a scared little nerd?

"Miss King! What is the meaning of this." He yells while standing up at the sight of me and Aiden. "Oh you know just breaking jaws, doing the lord hard work" I say walking to the seats with my head high while snickering at my remark.

"How dare yo- wait breaking jaws? What has gotten into you?" He askes calming down as he realizes what I said.

"Mr. Blight, Aubry has gotten hurt in a fight w-" She barges into the room talking, when she turns to me, shock making its way onto her flustered face "Well with her"

"Huh, snitch" I mutter under my breath but I guess not quiet enough as Aiden chuckles. He's sitting in the chair next to me. Sitting so confidently like he owns the whole world.

I sit their for the next half an hour talking to the principle about what happened, he keeps asking the same fucking questions "Why would you do that!" "Your my star student!" I really wanna slam his face on the desk if he continues to waste my time.

I give Aiden a side eye seeing him get angry like me at the constant questions. He must feel me staring as he turns to look at me, he rolls his eye and shoots himself in the head with a finger motion.

I giggle at the stupid face he makes, catching everyone's attention in the room. "Do you find this funny? Miss. King" The principle asks me trying to be intimidating. But it only makes me want to laugh at his constipated face.

"Yes sir, this is hilarious that the one who hurt me isn't sitting here getting interrogated. Anyways I've answered more than enough questions" Standing up towards the door. I glance at Aiden to see him still sitting their glaring at the principle

"U coming?" I ask him before walking out towards the front of the school. I'm almost out when I hear that annoying voice behind me. "Your going to pay for this you bitch, my boyfriends going to fuck you up!" She yells grabbing my hair and tugging me towards her face.

"When I see you again I'm going to make your life a living hell!" she spits in my face. At this point I don't care about who see me fuck her up, I just want to hear her scream for me to stop as I break her bones.

I smile statistically as I kick out her legs and get on top of her grabbing her hand and snapping a finger. "The only thing that's going to happen when I return is you leaving me the hell ALONE!"

"Or" I grip her neck chocking her as I lean down into her ear, "I will hurt you in more ways than you can think of" while pushing on her broken finger, her screams echo down the hallways as teachers and students surround us trying to either watch or stop the fight.

I'm in complete serenity as she screams, the crowd cheers. It reminds me of the ring fighting for my title. When suddenly my serenity is taken away as I'm lifted off the floor and pulled into a hard chest, his arms hold me in place as I fight against his freakishly strong arms.

"Let go of me or your dead" I say lowly in a menacing way that normally makes people in the underground part like the red sea. But what shocks me is not the fact that he still holds me but that he has the audacity to put his chin on my shoulder and chuckle in my ear.

Just then his scent hits me and I recognize his voice "Your so feisty today gattina" (kitten) For the second time today he has held me back from breaking this bitch.

"I'm starting to get annoyed at you stopping me from putting a Barbie in her place" I practically growl in annoyance.

Aiden spins me around and throws me over his shoulder holding me in place with his hands on my thigh. "Were leaving before you decide to kill her" while walking me to his car. "Wait, I need to take my car Γκρινιάρης" (Grumpy) I yell as I smack his back.

His body vibrates as he chuckles and reaches into my back pocket, might I add he's touching my ass and takes out my keys and throws them to Max whos following behind.

"Hey that's my keys give them back, theirs no way that lousy racer is driving my car!" I yell again glaring at Max who quickly hides behind Jason. I smack Aiden again but accidently smack his ass, blushing as I realize what I did.

"Vuoi giocare al gattino?" (You want to play Kitten?) He says lowly with desire hidden in his voice. He smacks my ass as I gasp at the sting left on my behind. He puts me in the car and bukles me up holding next to my ear.

"Do that again and I'll be the last man smacking your ass as you moan under me, begging me for more dolcezza" (sweetness). I gasp as he bites my ear and pulls away walking around to the other side of the car. My heart pounding in my chest as I bite my lip

Imagining him on top of me, his palm smacking my ass as he punishes me, and I'm left moaning for more, begging him to fuck me.

I snap my head to him as he holds my thigh. "You done imagining me fucking you ragazza sporca" (Dirty girl) he says smirking. Starting the car as the engine revs to life, we speed down the road going where ever he wants.

Well this will be a fun afternoon as I look down at my phone and see 15 missed calls from Sav.