Shopping!!

"Your Tigris! What a joke

"Your Tigris! What a joke. Can you even hit me?" he jokes, a few in the crowd laugh along. "I don't know. Want to find out?" I say smirking as I run towards him and go for a jab, I see his fist go straight for my face but I didn't move in time and it hit me in the cheek. I quickly move and throw him an uppercut.

 Now that pissed him off, I stand back and notice his slightly bruised stomach from a different match. A weak point I notice just as he starts to charge at me. I step out of the way and when his side is in front of me I bring my knee up and knee his stomach. He bends over in pain and I give his head a hook and a jab. He falls to the ground unconscious as the crowd cheers. "TIGRIS WINS BY K.O" The announcer screams into the mic.

I jump out of the ring and collect my money, I meet up with Codi and we walk out of the club together the stare that was burning me since I got out of the ring now gone. "good fight kid, see you next time at the strip. Race is on Friday " Codi says when we reach my bike and turns.

 "Wait. You know the deal here" I give him a wad of cash from my winnings and jump into my car and speed home. I get home and store my money in a safe and get into my PJ's passing out.

*BEEP**BEEP* my alarm goes off waking me up my ribs still aching from the moving I did last night. I notice in the mirror that i need to put foundation and concealer to hide the bruise on my cheek. 

That guy got a punch in and decided my face was a lovely spot, notice the sarcasm?
I get changed and cover my cheek and drive to school.  When I enter school, I feel like I've forgotten something until I get yanked into an empty classroom and surrounded by the 3 new kids 'SHIT' I thought as I remember last night right before the fight.

 "So, your Tigris?" Aiden asks his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.
"I don't know what you're talking about" I say keeping my cool. As I look at the door and try to figure a way out of this situation that doesn't end with these three on the floor in pain. 

"Stop lying we saw you." Max said while looking at my cheek with a confused look on his face. "well boys if I was in a fight wouldn't I be, Idk hurt?" I say slightly proud I came up with an excuse that quick.

 "yes you got puched in the face" Aiden said while reaching his hand up to my face, he rubbed his thumb over my cheek and I dug my nails in to my palm to hide the pain. Luckily for me they didn't notice and I got away with it. "Well be watching you" Aiden said and brought his lips close to my ear and whispered. "Extremely close."

 My face flushed and I watch them walk out the door. I didn't know I was holding my breath until I heard the door close. I quickly texted Sav about what happened at they fight and told her ill see her at lunch.

Yes, Sav knows about me fighting, she was the one who got me into racing, were both the undefeated at the track. We both lost more race's to each other than we've lost to others. I gain my composure and walk out into the hallway I look to my left and see Aiden staring me down.